5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
What happened to zip files? These single pictures are confusing especially with everyone posting their own works. Hard to tell what download anymore.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
What happened to zip files? These single pictures are confusing especially with everyone posting their own works. Hard to tell what download anymore.
To my knowledge, somebody is going to post one or two Mediafire links to download Dandon's latest batches. Single images posted here are mostly people wanting to share what they've made with Dandon's artworks. I suppose it's safe to say that you haven't missed a single thing. Or, you can just download whatever people posted here to broaden your wallpaper collection.

Dandon also informed us that the batches will be sent between the 5th and the 9th of November, so... there are some days left for us to wait. Oh, yeah, by the way, the batches per month are delivered between the first and second week of each month, if you haven't been informed.

Reactions: Drachar

Exynoss

Jun 10, 2019
To my knowledge, somebody is going to post one or two Mediafire links to download Dandon's latest batches. Single images posted here are mostly people wanting to share what they've made with Dandon's artworks. I suppose it's safe to say that you haven't missed a single thing. Or, you can just download whatever people posted here to broaden your wallpaper collection.

Dandon also informed us that the batches will be sent between the 5th and the 9th of November, so... there are some days left for us to wait. Oh, yeah, by the way, the batches per month are delivered between the first and second week of each month, if you haven't been informed.
Does this mean that the batch may be released in the next few hours?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes