5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
The poll is officially over, and here are the results:

Kasumi (Doa), Lisa (Genshin Impact) and Fran (FFXII) came first, second and third, and will be featured this month.

Nelliel (Bleach), Eivor (AC Valhalla) and Olga (Kuroinu) will be done in the future.

Viper came dead last, and quite frankly it would have been surprising if she didn't.

• Love
Reactions: Malvadon

Moores

Nov 22, 2017

Kasumi (Doa), Lisa (Genshin Impact) and Fran (FFXII) came first, second and third, and will be featured this month.

Nelliel (Bleach), Eivor (AC Valhalla) and Olga (Kuroinu) will be done in the future.

Viper came dead last, and quite frankly it would have been surprising if she didn't.
Street Fighter’s Viper? Or another one?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

On an unrelated note: I hope I heard right, but didn't Dandon posted an update that she wanted to do more "hentai" poses?

But anyways, this poll result has been quite interesting. Thanks for the information, J.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
On an unrelated note: I hope I heard right, but didn't Dandon posted an update that she wanted to do more "hentai" poses?

But anyways, this poll result has been quite interesting. Thanks for the information, J.

Yes, she did say that in a recent update following her month of hiatus; we shall see soon enough if she actually draws more "hentai" artworks.

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019

This just made my day, i can't fucking wait!!!!!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes