5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ancilla

Jul 2, 2020
I would love to see Dandon draw e.g. Lady Dimitrescu from Resident Evil 8.
I agree about Bubble being drawn too often considering Dandon has many other cool looking OCs. But seriously? You complain about Bubble and at the same time ask to draw overhyped busty tyrant-milf that got already too much fanarts than she actually deserves. Could you at least suggest something less obvious and trending?
Reminds me that stupid Bowsette hype. Everyone spammed with her pics daily for several weeks until people started to feel sick of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: kat-klema

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
I agree about Bubble being drawn too often considering Dandon has many other cool looking OCs. But seriously? You complain about Bubble and at the same time ask to draw overhyped busty tyrant-milf that got already too much fanarts than she actually deserves. Could you at least suggest something less obvious and trending?
Reminds me that stupid Bowsette hype. Everyone spammed with her pics daily for several weeks until people started to feel sick of her.
Lola Banny

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
As you say I just spoke out the obvious.
I dont know what is bad about it. Let me have my opinion.

E.g. I knew sakimichan was going to draw the resident evil 8 lady but i didn't think it would happen so soon.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I like Bowsette. And what's wrong with drawing what's trending?

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

Venom778

Oct 10, 2019
How about Juri?

Ancilla

Jul 2, 2020
As you say I just spoke out the obvious.
I dont know what is bad about it. Let me have my opinion.
Nothing personal. I just found it hilarious that you suggested to replace one often drawn (by this artist) character with even more currently overhyped one.
And what's wrong with drawing what's trending?
When you see 20 pics per day of same character it stops being something special. Most of them even have similar concept. And you start to think "meh, another one, plz stop". Month ago there were tons of 2B arts in christmas outfit. I love 2B with all my heart but that was too much...
Tbh I don't like Dimitrescu's design at all. Even soiled with blood vampire wannabe girls from her retinue seem more interesting and attractive.

Last edited:

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Good morning everybody, we got Dandon on a roll today.

Batch one is (officially) finished, and we got the first lady for the second: Judy from Cyberpunk 2077.

She looks downright amazing.
I was expecting panam but judy's still looks great

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Nothing personal. I just found it hilarious that you suggested to replace one often drawn (by this artist) character with even more currently overhyped one.

When you see 20 pics per day of same character it stops being something special. Most of them even have similar concept. And you start to think "meh, another one, plz stop". Month ago there were tons of 2B arts in christmas outfit. I love 2B with all my heart but that was too much...
Tbh I don't like Dimitrescu's design at all. Even soiled with blood vampire wannabe girls from her retinue seem more interesting and attractive.
Just giving my two cents here:
I think I have to agree with the second notion. Not to disrespecting Dandon's abilities and choices to make any character alluring on their own, but seeing the same character posing in different positions is rather... monotonous. Some months ago, we got at least three Neema(s) on three separate batches, and honestly as much as I love Neema, I think some of the underrated characters (whether they are from games, animated series, or artist's original characters) should put into the roster more often so that the batches feels more lively and diverse.

In my opinion, though... To replace the overly trendy characters, I suppose it doesn't hurt that much to suggest Dandon re-doing some of her older OCs, seeing that Dandon's drawings are becoming more astounding as the years passed by. Dandon made a handful of OCs back in the day if I remember correctly.

I just want to see if Olga Discordia made it into the roster this month. I've seen some rendition of her, but I have yet to see one from Dandon.

Reactions: XenoHaze
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes