5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Damn, I'd like to have Rose's boobs wake me up like that every morning. Bubble's a lucky gal, to get them in her face.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
So, we got the second artwork for this month, and it's quite peculiar:

View attachment 2197294

A very interesting position, I'd say.

Also we got the WIP version of Zatanna, and she looks promising!

View attachment 2197296
Should've put "Rose being a total dommy mommy dominion yet again" in my Dandon artwork bingo. I bet the Bubbles waking up is either the first or the second page (if it's going comics-style)... The Rose x Bubbles thing ain't that peculiar of a position to me IMO because we can speculate what happens next or at least have wild imaginations about it. I, for one, love me some really good lesbian chemistry, and Rose x Bubbles is one of such good chemistry (probably better if there are alternative angles if ya catch my drift)

Gotta see Zatanna in full before I can make judgments about it, though.

Thanks for the update as always.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jthebloody

Zolas

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
Zolas Brother, do you do this for a living? I feel like you should have your own thread for your art on this site if you don't already. As far as Dandon's work is concerned, if she gives us a preggo variant of Zatanna, I'll be happy.
I have been messing around with DAZ for about 6 months, usually just as a passtime/hobby. Im always interested in learning new programs, only ever done it in my spare time :)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes