5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Zatanna’s the stand out attraction for the pack so I’m not complaining. What variants does she have?

Also guessing 10th Dec release?
As usual aside from the half nude and fully nude variations, she'll enchanted breasts (as if she wasn't already looking very busty than she is), dandon's pet (tentacles) would arouse zatanna, bukkake (or cum if you will) and pregnancy as everyone else is hyping up over

And yes, the 10th is the release date though since it's a single set it might be published earlier like the 8th for the best example

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
To be honest, I expected as much.

Well, we'll take what we'll get, and hopefully december will have two batches.

Queen Marika SHOULD have been featured this month (as per Dandon's own words), but it's clear she was WAY behind with her schedule so she has chosen to make two fully rendered artwork and throw in the Bubble-Rose duo to lighten the workload.

It's business as usual with Dandon... and I'm willing to bet she's playing GOW Ragnarok and that is one of the reasons for her being late.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Anyways as i expected as usual (I have very low expectations, i know) november ends with only one set View attachment 2204664
But hey at least zatanna made it before being pushed back to december, yeah?
The bigger picture:

Ending the year (both November and December) with a great roster of ladies. Can't complain much. 2022 packs have been really nice all around, I'd say.

kennedyy

Oct 24, 2021
Hello guys :) There is a thing I want to ask you, as I have seen in this thread some of you posted some works with psd of the dandon, but maybe you guys have and can post here the brushes she using? because as I have seen she use some brushes for hair which is not standart, but I can't find even something similar in the internet :(

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes