5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Dandon is streaming now and here's your look at korra
Screenshot_20240726_102017_Chrome.jpg

In my view she's looking decent, the pose is not bad but for the pregnancy enthusiasts should keep thier expectations low seeing this is a full frontal pose and the pregnancy alts don't always look good in this pose, so just keep that in mind

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 3869365

In my view she's looking decent, the pose is not bad but for the pregnancy enthusiasts should keep thier expectations low seeing this is a full frontal pose and the pregnancy alts don't always look good in this pose, so just keep that in mind
Agree, like with Jolyne, art is masterpiece as always, but bcs it front pose you can barely see her belly

Reactions: Xemnas999

Coluber

May 3, 2019
View attachment 3869365

Looking good. Wonder if there's a long hair alternative.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
View attachment 3869365

I don’t even remember the last time I saw a good pregnant alt from Dandon.

Alecks_tK

Sep 15, 2023
Idk why but I like the combination of magic mushroom, cumbath (including cum in pussy) and lactation
Personally, not a fan of MM most of the time, but I won't stop anyone from liking it. In such cases of 'idk why but...', don't question it, just enjoy it! Sort of like I really don't know why I like the doggy pose with boobs hanging down, the latest Tifa set was insta-10/10 for that alone. LOL

Alecks_tK

Sep 15, 2023
View attachment 3869365

I'll have to check, but that seems to be a callback to a really old piece, between the foam sword and pose (Motoko Kusanagi, maybe? could just be coincidence, though). In any event, looking forward to the full set.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
july-2024-batch-1-finished.jpg

THANK YOU for your great support. ♥
Note: Artworks will be sent out around August 10th. :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Korra-bq-by-dandonfuga.jpg

It was nice to draw her again ♥
~~~

No text:

Korra-bq-no-text-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Last edited:

kquy

Apr 6, 2020
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes