5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
ngl, disappointed in neema. Eve and Mai are the best for me here, korra is okay but nothing much.
I agree with you except that Eve feels "off" somehow; Mai is the best of the bunch for me, Korra is... uninspired and Neema's pose does not do her justice.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I agree with you except that Eve feels "off" somehow; Mai is the best of the bunch for me, Korra is... uninspired and Neema's pose does not do her justice.
Agreed, eve feels off, but imo she's still the second best of the set after mai. As for neema, she's my fav, but that pose really doesn't make her justice. Just one side boob(sometimes) and the preggo variant was just bland.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Only mai is the best highlight for this set

Korra isn't that disappointing and surprisingly the pregnancy alts worked on this pose, i thought she'd in the early stages but no she's a few month's in

Eve isn't bad though her face could have been better like sciamano's and others i've seen

And neema is underwhelming, like the premium alts don't fit her at all and i don't understand why dandon insisted on making them anyways when she could have exclude them to save herself some time but that's a tiring subject that doesn't need to be brought up again

Overall it's 6 for me, not a terrible restart but could have been much better in my view

Last edited:
Reactions: thirstyman
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes