5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Take a quick look at the files and I can see the sentiment of this month's set being underwhelming.

Overall, it's a C+ tier: A good start to begin the cycle, but it's a bit rocky and unprepared. But, I'll take what I can get, can't complain much.

Reactions: Jthebloody

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Mai is the best overall on this batch. Neema is a bit underwhelming due to lack of variants. I do enjoy Eve's though especially with the sex variant.

I hope the next batch will be much better than what we have right now.

Last edited:

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
At this point, in I've decided to just keep the preggo variants of the 4K special posters, as well as the Desktop and Phone wallpapers, and just delete everything else to save space. it's either that, or I compress the whole collection, which would then ruin everything as far as details are concerned.

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
Well i must say that i loved Neema, nice to get a back view of her again, i'm crazy for butt plugs so that's a plus for me, and also that back view of her pussy is beautiful (and puffy :sneaky: ), for me the only problem was the MM variation, kinda pointless since we can barely see her boobs, now the preggo variants well, i never keep them anyway, so it's all the same for me, but i understand it must be really frustrating for those that like it, overall this month gets a 8,0 for me.

Marthix

Aug 14, 2024
Only mai is the best highlight for this set

Korra isn't that disappointing and surprisingly the pregnancy alts worked on this pose, i thought she'd in the early stages but no she's a few month's in

Eve isn't bad though her face could have been better like sciamano's and others i've seen

And neema is underwhelming, like the premium alts don't fit her at all and i don't understand why dandon insisted on making them anyways when she could have exclude them to save herself some time but that's a tiring subject that doesn't need to be brought up again

Overall it's 6 for me, not a terrible restart but could have been much better in my view
lol I still don’t get why she makes pregnant versions of all her characters. I find them gross, unnecessary, and disrespectful. None of these women she’s drawn pregnant haven’t been pregnant and aren’t mothers. Don’t draw them pregnant if they’re never actually preggo. I love my women keeping their hard work (aka abs) intact.

Reactions: Ancilla

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
lol I still don’t get why she makes pregnant versions of all her characters. I find them gross, unnecessary, and disrespectful. None of these women she’s drawn pregnant haven’t been pregnant and aren’t mothers. Don’t draw them pregnant if they’re never actually preggo. I love my women keeping their hard work (aka abs) intact.
You realize you're talking about fictional characters right? So, if people write stories about these characters getting pregnant and giving birth, are you going to bitch about that too?

Art is a fantasy, and I don't find it gross, unnecessary or disrespectful at all, she can draw whatever she wants.

She draws these because she gets paid for it, by her Patreons, who clearly want to see these character pregnant, she adds them to separate folders so that people who do not like seeing these characters pregnant, do not have to see them pregnant, so, maybe stop complaining and just enjoy the art.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
The key word here is YOU and you ALONE find them gross, unnecessary and disrespectful. You don't speak for anyone but yourself. I also assume you didn't pay for the set too? Those who paid for it obviously want the preggo stuff and while it too is not my cup of tea, I appreciate the fact Dandon doesn't mix them all up, it is a zip file or folder you can easily delete and move on to the stuff you do like of her images. It isn't that hard. Oh and welcome to F95, nice to see your first post isn't asking for content, bitching about a kink isn't much better but still, baby steps and all that.

Also, for those complaining about the sets in general, first remember you got them free, always remember that and thank those who share it and secondly, recall that it wasn't that long ago that Dandon had a burn out and was away for many months with no new content. It will take time for her to get back to her A game but at least she shows she still has it and her stuff is still beautiful, unlike other artists, like Sabu (Sabudenego) for example, whose art went backwards when he decided to get lazy and started scaling right back on the details of an image, making his stuff look like rough sketches when compared to the level of detail his images once held.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2021
Not wanting to hop on this trend, but I have to add my two cents to it and hopefully this will end the topic as the point has been made. There are some members who are voicing their impatiences for the late batches. While for certain months Dandon will be late on delivering the batches, she is not egregiously late compared to other artists which may be a week or so before their batches are released. It's not like she is taking those days off to laze around, you forget that sometimes IRL gets in the way sometimes; so just let her do her thing. For those who complain, not crticise, a reminder you are getting these batches and all the bonuses for free, if there's a variant you're not a fan of, delete it. Simple as that, no one's forcing you to keep them. Fans want certain things painted and she's fine with it. I saw a member saying it was disrespectful drawing preggo versions of characters, well we better start getting written letters of consent from the characters to draw them in a NSFW way then I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Hopefully this will be the last message on the topic as what needs to be said has been said.

Reactions: Longmire

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Also, for those complaining about the sets in general, first remember you got them free, always remember that and thank those who share it and secondly, recall that it wasn't that long ago that Dandon had a burn out and was away for many months with no new content.
Dude, take a chill pill. No one but the newbie here is complaining, simply giving and sharing our 2 cents. Not all sets will come just as good and people are allowed to have preferences. I always thank the uploaders but if a set is weird (Bubble AI-ish set) or really low effort (neema last) I say what I think. I'm not just here to praise the artist.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Dude, take a chill pill. No one but the newbie here is complaining, simply giving and sharing our 2 cents. Not all sets will come just as good and people are allowed to have preferences. I always thank the uploaders but if a set is weird (Bubble AI-ish set) or really low effort (neema last) I say what I think. I'm not just here to praise the artist.
My sentiments exactly.

This thread has been pretty civil and respectful to the artist; even though Dandon has had her fair shares of issues (lack of communications for months, throwaway ocs, half-rendered characters, low effort sets) there's nobody here that is hurling insults or being disrespectful.

Dandon is very capable to draw amazing characters and this month simply is not up there with her best works; it happens to the best, this is her return after a few months and she clearly is not yet back to her 100%.

With that being said, I am a paying patron of hers and I've been for a few years now, and it's fairly obvious that she's not the same of two/three years ago.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
My sentiments exactly.

This thread has been pretty civil and respectful to the artist; even though Dandon has had her fair shares of issues (lack of communications for months, throwaway ocs, half-rendered characters, low effort sets) there's nobody here that is hurling insults or being disrespectful.

Dandon is very capable to draw amazing characters and this month simply is not up there with her best works; it happens to the best, this is her return after a few months and she clearly is not yet back to her 100%.

With that being said, I am a paying patron of hers and I've been for a few years now, and it's fairly obvious that she's not the same of two/three years ago.
I am frosty, of that, there is no doubt. But in saying that, feel free to go back over the pages to see the point of my post. Recall the time people were accusing her of using AI despite videos existing showing otherwise but some were still not convinced somehow. Hardly what you would call civil and respectful. There were also people putting down Dandon while away (Let's face it, if she had a burn out or RL problems, depending how severe it was, will dictate how you deal with other shit like say your patreon account.), when she came back and every pack since. My comparing Dandon to Sabu for example illustrates the difference in someone phoning it in versus Dandon who still puts out great stuff and sure, it may not be her best work, but it is by no means shit. If it were, she would have lost a plethora of subs and yet.........

TL;DR: I am chilled, just reminding people that are here complaining about her packs (not just this months) she is still playing catch up after a long stint away. Now back to our regular programming.

Reactions: Not_Important3456

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I am frosty, of that, there is no doubt. But in saying that, feel free to go back over the pages to see the point of my post. Recall the time people were accusing her of using AI despite videos existing showing otherwise but some were still not convinced somehow. Hardly what you would call civil and respectful. There were also people putting down Dandon while away (Let's face it, if she had a burn out or RL problems, depending how severe it was, will dictate how you deal with other shit like say your patreon account.), when she came back and every pack since. My comparing Dandon to Sabu for example illustrates the difference in someone phoning it in versus Dandon who still puts out great stuff and sure, it may not be her best work, but it is by no means shit. If it were, she would have lost a plethora of subs and yet.........

TL;DR: I am chilled, just reminding people that are here complaining about her packs (not just this months) she is still playing catch up after a long stint away. Now back to our regular programming.
Dude, you made a blanket statement, involving everyone, even those who have been plenty respectful, in your allegations. Now, I'm tired of this silly argument. I've already said my piece giving context and argumenting my criticism. Dandon is defo off her game. Am i complaining about it? no, just assessing a fact. It's her life, i wish her the best, but don't ask me to blow smoke up her ass when for whatever reason she falls short.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Dude, you made a blanket statement, involving everyone, even those who have been plenty respectful, in your allegations. Now, I'm tired of this silly argument. I've already said my piece giving context and argumenting my criticism. Dandon is defo off her game. Am i complaining about it? no, just assessing a fact. It's her life, i wish her the best, but don't ask me to blow smoke up her ass when for whatever reason she falls short.
Your last comment on it shall be matched with my last comment on it to point out I did not make a "Blanket statement, involving everyone, even those who have been plenty respectful" when I clearly stated and I quote myself here " Also, for those complaining about the sets in general". That is not everyone, that is as my quote clearly states, directed at those complaining and by no means am I wanting you or anyone to blow smoke up her ass and say her shit smells like roses. All I did was remind people that she has only been back for a few sets when people complain of delays, she is still playing catch up on her ability after she had quite some time off due to her burn out and to take that into account. At least as I also stated, she shows even after that much time away, she still can draw some damn good stuff and lastly, a good day to you thirstyman, may you one day find that drink you long for. ;)

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Speaking of debating, a well-known artist, Monori Rogue is getting head-over-heels to the best girl (arguably). The Bright Blue/White Bikini suits Neema well, but her initial attire is far more exotic.

I admit, though, this month's Neema's set isn't to my liking despite having a great angle and pose overall, it didn't show her full potential like any other iterations. I hope next year or something Neema getting something spicy, like the Zagreus set or even Bubbles x Rose ones.

TL;DR
2020 Neema outfit > any Neema outfit. Would I? I would.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Speaking of debating, a well-known artist, Monori Rogue is getting head-over-heels to the best girl (arguably). The Bright Blue/White Bikini suits Neema well, but her initial attire is far more exotic.

I admit, though, this month's Neema's set isn't to my liking despite having a great angle and pose overall, it didn't show her full potential like any other iterations. I hope next year or something Neema getting something spicy, like the Zagreus set or even Bubbles x Rose ones.

TL;DR
2020 Neema outfit > any Neema outfit. Would I? I would.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that a new art of hers?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes