5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Speaking of debating, a well-known artist, Monori Rogue is getting head-over-heels to the best girl (arguably). The Bright Blue/White Bikini suits Neema well, but her initial attire is far more exotic.

I admit, though, this month's Neema's set isn't to my liking despite having a great angle and pose overall, it didn't show her full potential like any other iterations. I hope next year or something Neema getting something spicy, like the Zagreus set or even Bubbles x Rose ones.

TL;DR
2020 Neema outfit > any Neema outfit. Would I? I would.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me get this straight, this other artist has (figuratively) fallen in love with Neema and has made the fanart under spoiler?
Thanks.

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
Speaking of debating, a well-known artist, Monori Rogue is getting head-over-heels to the best girl (arguably). The Bright Blue/White Bikini suits Neema well, but her initial attire is far more exotic.

I admit, though, this month's Neema's set isn't to my liking despite having a great angle and pose overall, it didn't show her full potential like any other iterations. I hope next year or something Neema getting something spicy, like the Zagreus set or even Bubbles x Rose ones.

TL;DR
2020 Neema outfit > any Neema outfit. Would I? I would.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wow, i really like when artists draw another artist's OC, i see it like a show of respect, and Monori is awesome, very good to see neema in his style, always thought there was a similarity between both artists.

And yes, Neema is Dandon's best girl imo.

Reactions: Longmire

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Let me get this straight, this other artist has (figuratively) fallen in love with Neema and has made the fanart under spoiler?
Thanks.
I should've sent this over to Monori's thread here, but alas, this is the most convenient thread I can visit since I bookmarked it :KEK:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Are yall done yapping?...

Anyways, something weird happened...
Dandon just posted this on X:

Screenshot_20240815_213442.jpg

Here Gumroad store still seems to be up...
I thought NSFW was banned from there...
Anybody know more about this...

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

Chaosinuyasha

May 7, 2024
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes