dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
how can i get wrench(near warehouse) ? there is no way to jump on box to get it.
I'm just guessing here, but there must be some quest or minigame where you exercise or something like that, and are awarded with a bigger jump height. This bigger jump should also be needed to reach the cave where the two beer-thieves escaped to.
Things I'd try: walking around the race track map, looking for someone to talk to, or seeing if there's something like a P.E. (physical education) class at school.

AllMight0202

Jun 28, 2020
I'm just guessing here, but there must be some quest or minigame where you exercise or something like that, and are awarded with a bigger jump height. This bigger jump should also be needed to reach the cave where the two beer-thieves escaped to.
Things I'd try: walking around the race track map, looking for someone to talk to, or seeing if there's something like a P.E. (physical education) class at school.
ty,dude

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Update News
So,
the development for the next update has started and it's coming along nicely. Since I'm (Oni) working full time with Skullgear now, there's been some change of plans for the development cycle. As I'm able to create content faster now, we've decided to switch to a update cycle that'll have much more frequent, smaller updates throughout the year.

We try our best to make sure that the old saves will work, however there's a lot of stuff I need to change/improve at some point that makes it impossible. But at least when it comes to the next one, that's what I'm aiming for.

Anyways, time to get back to work.

T & A,
-Oni

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Guys how can i get the Death By Snu Snu? (Im with 98%)
Hey Mate, I got stuck on this one too. But, go to the desert area behind the farm, and go to the cave to the north. Go through it until you reach the top and drop down the ledge. Then, go to the right side and you should see a jump that looks possible (two cliff edges within jumping distance), because it is. Jump onto that platform, and run directly into the wall, and mc will go through it. This is an invisible cave, where death by snu snu will start. Hope this helped!

Reactions: Django_Farney

Django_Farney

Jul 11, 2020
Hey Mate, I got stuck on this one too. But, go to the desert area behind the farm, and go to the cave to the north. Go through it until you reach the top and drop down the ledge. Then, go to the right side and you should see a jump that looks possible (two cliff edges within jumping distance), because it is. Jump onto that platform, and run directly into the wall, and mc will go through it. This is an invisible cave, where death by snu snu will start. Hope this helped!
You helped a lot bro, thanks!

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes