theminered

Dec 2, 2019
I see that mindy (the construction worker) has a lot of poses and stuff in the files.. Does she have a questline I'm not aware of?
I just gave her a coke and I can't seem to do anything else with her

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Is this puzzle even doable. View attachment 717920
Yes, it’s just a pain in the arse to solve. There are harder ones than that.

I see that mindy (the construction worker) has a lot of poses and stuff in the files.. Does she have a questline I'm not aware of?
I just gave her a coke and I can't seem to do anything else with her
I’ve been wondering about that as well.

Jul 24, 2017
Is this puzzle even doable. View attachment 717920
I cant remember how I've solved it exactly but from what I can see, you have to start with :
  1. Push down the middle box once
  2. The right box to the right once
  3. The bottom one to the left once
  4. The middle one up twice
  5. The right one left and down once, then up twice
  6. Push the middle one down so you can push the right box right twice
Edit : Sorry for the potato quality, I'm gonna show other levels if people are struggling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azum

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I cant remember how I've solved it exactly but from what I can see, you have to start with :
  1. Push down the middle box once
  2. The right box to the right once
  3. The bottom one to the left once
  4. The middle one up twice
  5. The right one left and down once, then up twice
  6. Push the middle one down so you can push the right box right twice
Edit : Sorry for the potato quality, I'm gonna show other levels if people are struggling.
Hey thanks.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I had to use cheats for Erika route cause its too hard specially when trying to break her record.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Reading this tread made me happy i stopped playing for now.
Fight the good no saves work fight peoples! Hopefully SummerTimeSaga will get a working save too.
lol!
Just fucking with ya. No saves here.

Tomasman

Mar 27, 2020
Hi all ! someone has the save file untill whem the nevest update starts ? i would apprechiate if someone could upload it for me or something cause i made 100% last time but i had a new pc so all lost... ty y'all

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
is there any save file before this version that is working? can someone please give it to me?

Devilbat

Mar 14, 2018
Hello. I'm also looking for a save file, as I played this game about a year ago on my old computer before it died and I really don't want to go to the trouble of doing everything again.
Can someone drop a 0.5 save file please? I've find a 0.4 one but it doesn't seem to work and make the game crash.

Zeephy51

Dec 28, 2019
A walkthough or up to date quest tracker is what we need :giggle: or at least some hints so we know what exactly we haven't found yet

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes