mcmng

May 19, 2020
For the fossile quest, anyone knows what's supposed to be under the ammonite (bottom left next to the stairs)? Can't seem to get that last one, starting to believe it bugged. The quest is pure garbage but at that point I'm so close.
It's a Dinosaur Egg

Reactions: blublublu

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This is what I've been doing for a while with more than just 1 to be a bit more efficient, knowing which one I'm grinding for would at least help figuring out if it's bugged or not. For instance I can't I can't seem to find Fossilized fish in the museum but I get told it's already been given.
You don't really get told what's missing. Just go through the whole museum, refreshing your memory of what you have given already and hope that something you haven't encountered pops up.

The only room where the fossils are is the one on the left of the girl, just look for places with cards on the same table, some of the larger fossils are on the floor up the stairs.

bofatron666

Dec 1, 2018
Hey, I will start the quest ....death by snu snu ....How to
I stopped at 98%
Death by snu snu begin when you walk into the secret cave on the desert, (the cave is invisible) after you meet "mama" you will ask to find "papa", you can find "papa" roaming in the desert, and "papa" will ask you to bring them food, now get 6 burgers at the burger shop in town then give it to "papa" in the secret cave

Reactions: aunkub11

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Btw, anyone have any progress info for the other updates? Aprox month's per update? Or any info.

Also Is he going to pick the speed since did the "Redone" of the game?

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Death by snu snu begin when you walk into the secret cave on the desert, (the cave is invisible) after you meet "mama" you will ask to find "papa", you can find "papa" roaming in the desert, and "papa" will ask you to bring them food, now get 6 burgers at the burger shop in town then give it to "papa" in the secret cave
I have 100% ... How can I meet Oni?

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
I got 98% and still have to find this death by snu snu quest but have no idea where this secret cave is (I get that its invisible, but maybe a picture or description of location may help?) i think it's the last quest i need so that i can get into the building that needs 100% quest completion.

shiznat85

Sep 27, 2018
Where the hell is the burger shop? Is it not labeled on the map?

Edit: Sure as shit I find the damn thing right after posting.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
I see your point. The only reason why I can find most of the quests and progress to 100% is because I've played each update till completion and know where everything and everyone is.

They used to include a walkthrough pdf with each update, but stopped when they implemented the "arrow pointing to the next person to talk to" when you have selected a quest. I can see why they preferred this method of help over the walkthrough, since it's a lot less work, but the walkthrough included a bunch of secrets and easter eggs that would be pretty hard to find if you didn't know what to look out for.

As it is, you really have no way of knowing who has the next quest available or who the next person you have to talk to is when you have completed a certain quest. Might be the bloke in the next room, might be a guy hanging out in the right school corridor in the afternoon on a Wednesday.

Now, those are quest nitpicks. The game is great, story-, gameplay- and art-wise(barring a few frustrating minigames, but it's forgivable). I just really liked the walkthrough pdfs.
"!" Above characters would help.
We can only hope he implant in future updates.

A list of secrets and easter eggs would be very nice indeed.

Love this game on andriod with gamepad, gives me the nostalgic feeling when i was young ^^

Reactions: James Eveleth
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes