rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Is this item called "Dinosaur Egg"?
And what the hell is the hit rate on this thing in "Asses fossil" 0.0000001%?
xD
1 mil reloads but nop.
Screenshot_20200701-165407_Dandy Boy Adventures.jpg

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
going by the screenshots... is this hentai earthbound? haha i'm intrigued, will check it out

Bayonett

Jul 15, 2018
Im so stuck at the moment, I'm at 79% and am stuck with 2 quests, the part where aunt leaves house and I have to find her and second where I have to find the student (Bookworm)
Any help?

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Im so stuck at the moment, I'm at 79% and am stuck with 2 quests, the part where aunt leaves house and I have to find her and second where I have to find the student (Bookworm)
Any help?
Aunt returns in the evning, her duaghter literally says it.

Or if its earlier than that, she is in the outhouse (toilet) between the house and bus stop.

Redhead boy is at the shop by the swingset

Last edited:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I got 98% and still have to find this death by snu snu quest but have no idea where this secret cave is (I get that its invisible, but maybe a picture or description of location may help?) i think it's the last quest i need so that i can get into the building that needs 100% quest completion.
there is a few pics to show a few pages back i forget which page but its there.

mogetsu

Dec 23, 2019
hey can someone help me with the quest "all hallows eve" i need to get liquor from red and the arrow leads me to the shop but hes not there for some reason :unsure:
edit: nvm found him

Last edited:

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Does anyone have a walkthrough or guide for the latest version? The in-game hints next to the quest system do not help so much..
Specifically, I have no idea how to progress with the "In Father's Footsteps" quest. I can't find the "desert" nor would I know what to do about it if I found it...
I've searched through this threat and found zero hints, not even a mention of this quest and the walkthrough is outdated.
Someone? Anyone? Bueller?

Reactions: mogetsu

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
lol the last rated review sure was funny to read (but yeah its its options respecting that).

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
where is the wrench?
close to the warehouse where the MC gets the job (the wrench in on top of a box), to reach it u need to go into the cave where u find the beer thiefs exit and go all the way to the right, u will see a small box u need it to reach the wrench (dont drop it right away cause u will not be able to use it cause it will get stuck, push the box to the left and then all then way down with it and drop in down that way u can move it freely, in case u got the box stuck unable to use it if u switch map or go into the cave again u will reset it).

Reactions: philipemo2

heliosine

Jan 18, 2020
With more and more new folks coming to Linux via *ubuntu, some have had trouble getting this to work on the newest version of their distro. For those without the libglew2.0 package, which is not stored on the newest repositories, you can safely install it by adding deb http://cz.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic main universe to the end of the sources.list file at /etc/apt/sources.list. Then run sudo apt update && sudo apt install libglew2.0.
Afterwards, I would recommend commenting out the new line you added in sources.list by putting a # at the beginning of the line. You can also just download libglew2.0 directly from the internet, but that's somewhat poor form (and not as secure) as grabbing it from the repository via command line.
On a fresh(-ish) 20.04, you should already have libsdl2-2.0-0, but probably won't have libsdl2-mixer-2.0-0.
As a final note, you need not worry about libglew2.1 in focal fossa's repositories overwriting 2.0.

mkrama

Jul 18, 2017
anyone knows how get de CGs ? encrypt and decrypt images?
Is it possible play with mouse? Its a really nice game but not good for fap ^^

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
anyone knows how get de CGs ? encrypt and decrypt images?
Is it possible play with mouse? Its a really nice game but not good for fap ^^
There is a way to extract the cg's, but i dont how to do it so here is the link to the latest Cg's etc
credits to Saygo for getting the extracted files

Has for playing with mouse u cant, has being mention to the devs but they dont see it happening cause its not in their plans and it doesnt fit the gamestyle.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^This is one of those games that if you don't like the gameplay, you probably won't enjoy it. There is a decent amount of lewd content but it sometimes feels really short. If you just want to fap this is probably not for you.

bisomeone

Nov 1, 2017
Jesus this fossil quest is so tedious.. I've given up tbh. I used cheat engine to give myself 100 fossils and for anyone curious here's what I got:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...I still don't have every fossil.. I can't believe the devs expect us to do this legit.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes