exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I love this game overall but the minigames are frustratingly difficult, especially for those who are not so quick of reflexes, and controlled movement is quite difficult. I would appreciate it very much if someone could tell me just which moves to make to successfully leave the warehouse with the package. I have failed so many times that I am tempted to forget about trying. Also, how do I get the rats on the shelf? I have tried chucking the teddy bear or whatever at them but it just bounces off the edge.
this is the way to do the rats on the basement
View attachment DandyBoyAdventures2019-12-0518-4.mp4

has for the warehouse minigame (no video), its a simple minigame, u just need to memorize their movements (paths), if u dont remember one of the workers path just hide and check him out, if u memorize their paths its pretty easy.

damez

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 747082

has for the warehouse minigame (no video), its a simple minigame, u just need to memorize their movements (paths), if u dont remember one of the workers path just hide and check him out, if u memorize their paths its pretty easy.
Hey can you do one for jingle balls to get the gas container or please explain cant get the gas

Reactions: Josgon89

Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
Mr Exirock sir you are the best yeah and Mr Apo thank you guys you are rockstars
And there's an option in the controls of the game, you can change the "run" option. Don't know why, but in my computer I can't press "run" and jump at the same time going to the left, I had to release the "run" button, and press it again in the air, but if you change the options of the game, you can press the "run" button and you'll be running every time you move, until you press "run" again. That will make the jumps easier

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 747082

Thanks for the assist. I didn't know the toon could jump laterally that far.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
My greatest problems with the game now are that I can't find the party that the beer is supposed to go to, and when I go to the school pool, there is nobody to talk to. Also, when I try to peep the teacher through the window, nothing happens.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
My greatest problems with the game now are that I can't find the party that the beer is supposed to go to, and when I go to the school pool, there is nobody to talk to. Also, when I try to peep the teacher through the window, nothing happens.
The party is at night time on north of the city, to acess the party u need to go through the cave where u early game find the beer thiefs, go to the other exit of the cave and u will find urself higher ground go all the way to the right and u will see the party (again needs to be at night time),
If u passed already Erica's existent content u dont need to got there again, but if u are doing her content the sequence its pretty much go afternoon to pool practice and in the morning track practice it will be like that until u reach the end of her content (the way the story and how it progresses might change in the future),
to peep the teacher has changed, if u are doing erica story or have done it u will remember the shower scene, if u look closely when they are showering there is a tiny hole on the wall that is the spot, so go over to the male showers and there is a tiny hole to peep and u will see a scene (i dont remember if we need to progress the teacher but i dont think so, but just in case if u cant activate it u know in advance u need to do the teacher story which is a little one so its fast (but remember later on she will get her update so the story will be bigger and that peep hole might be included)).

riko16

Nov 16, 2017
Did anyone tried to rip the cg?
Gallery is missing a lot..

@Edit
Nevermind, did it myself (packed with 7zip)

It has separate faces tho.

This game is really great, can't wait for more updates
Man, can u do your magic again ? link is dead, or please teach me how to do it.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
just a question, i stuck at the Mary questline were the MC keep saying to wait for the right momement. What i need to do? This is aftert Mary show his ass to MC on evening.

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
Fuuuck, this game it's so good and has such potential that if you added multiple endings and a more decisive job orientation with events and funky characters, this game could easily be one of the best of its kind imo. The 80's vibe and music it's just too great.

Also Amy and Alyssa best girls.

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
I don't know If someone did this before, but I didn't see it, so, this is a guide for the fossil mission, cause is the worst thing in the game:

Use the shovel to find the mysterious fossils (best thing here would be to have like 3 or 4, and go to the museum, and use cheat engine putting the actual number you have, and after giving one to the girl, change the number on cheat engine and repeat until you have the item on cheat engine, and then change the number to 99 and you'll have infinite fossils doing it every time you want. If you don't use cheat engine or other programs to hack it, you'll be there for long...)

This is the list of all fossils you'll need to have (I recommend you to write them to know what fossil you're missing so you don't have to waste time checking if you already gave her one fossil):

Amber
Ammonite
Ancient Art
Arandaspis Prionotolepis
Compsognathus
Coprolite
Fossilized Fern
Fossilized Fish
Gigant Nautilus Shell
Isoletus Rex
Mammoth Tooth
Nautiloid
Smilodon Tooth
Trilobite
Velociraptor

Carcharodontosaurus Skull
Mosasaurus Skull
Tyrannosaurus Skull

It's a little crazy doing this without knowing all the names, so there you have, I hope it helps, and also would be great if they decide to change this mission so you can't get the same fossil once you get it
thanks for the list and I second his opinion about duplicated fossils.
I been fossil hunting for 10+ days. about 5 per day... after combing the desert and all maps. and I can't get the Arandaspis Prionotolepis (bottom left on the first floor. thanks for the name lol) I even held for a pack of 14 and dropped them all the same day... nothing. all other fossils except that one.

right now I have 9 and save scumming. and still after ... actually I lost count how many reloads I have done... and still no last fossil.

the random generator needs to take the fossils that are already turned in into consideration or else it turns into a grind fest.

Reactions: Bryx

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
The party is at night time on north of the city, to acess the party u need to go through the cave where u early game find the beer thiefs, go to the other exit of the cave and u will find urself higher ground go all the way to the right and u will see the party (again needs to be at night time),
If u passed already Erica's existent content u dont need to got there again, but if u are doing her content the sequence its pretty much go afternoon to pool practice and in the morning track practice it will be like that until u reach the end of her content (the way the story and how it progresses might change in the future),
to peep the teacher has changed, if u are doing erica story or have done it u will remember the shower scene, if u look closely when they are showering there is a tiny hole on the wall that is the spot, so go over to the male showers and there is a tiny hole to peep and u will see a scene (i dont remember if we need to progress the teacher but i dont think so, but just in case if u cant activate it u know in advance u need to do the teacher story which is a little one so its fast (but remember later on she will get her update so the story will be bigger and that peep hole might be included)).
Ah, thanks a million!

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
DX 는 어디에 있고 어떻게 쓰는건가요?
Kangsungki wrote, "Where is DX and how is it used?"
(ty Pudhumper for the translation)

Kangsungki the DX code for this last version is "rarecandy", go to options on bottom u will see DX code or password click on "Enter" and insert it.
DX code before was used to unlock the +18 content (H-scenes), but since version 0.3 (i think was on this one) the code was no longer used to unlock the +18 content (H-scenes) and now that DX code its used to unlock the cheats (max relantion, max coins (gold and silver), allows u to cheat on minigames (skip them more precisely) and that is it for now)
(Warn if u put the code the games wont recognize u has a cheater so dont be afraid to put it in, the game will only recognize u has a cheater if u use one of the options and another thing if u cheat u wont be able to see one scene which is a easter egg on the dev's office which to get that scene u need 100% complete quests first)

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes