exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
How to get to the cave? I can't continue the story if I don't get the beer
what quest u doing?, if its the party quest, u need 12 beers (i think its that amount) and go to the cave next to the ShopSmart, (to buy the beer u need to do the beer thieves quest, its simple and easy enter the ShopSmart go top right u will the thieves a small event happens leave the shopsmart and go to the cave talk to them they will give u beer and u will unlock the npc that sells u alchool, its the npc next to the shop), if its this is not the quest u doing let me know which one. 1596439055308.png

TRickJames

Jul 26, 2019
Has the developer made said if there's going to be any kind of Scene Gallery? I know you can revisit characters after you've completed their route but that doesn't usually include everything.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Has the developer made said if there's going to be any kind of Scene Gallery? I know you can revisit characters after you've completed their route but that doesn't usually include everything.
For what the dev told me it will have something similiar to a Scene Gallery, but its not a major priority right now since there is other stuff to concern first but its on the list so in the near future might be added.

TRickJames

Jul 26, 2019
For what the dev told me it will have something similiar to a Scene Gallery, but its not a major priority right now since there is other stuff to concern first but its on the list so in the near future might be added.
Fair enough, I'm looking forward to future updates, this is one of the better games I've seen in recent memory

TRickJames

Jul 26, 2019
It really doesn't fit the game at all. I really can't fathom why the devs would do that, it's not that its just slightly bigger, its way bigger.
I've seen a few people who didn't like it. It seems like the kind of thing the dev will change/make optional in the future

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I've seen a few people who didn't like it. It seems like the kind of thing the dev will change/make optional in the future
It wouldn't be the first thing they've taken out for not fitting thematically, for sure, but now they've added that caveman in that easter egg/joke scene who also out dicks you so i'm pretty certain it will stay. I think they like the mild mc dick shaming. It definitely does seem more out of place in the Trev scene though, cause he is one of your best friends and better than you in just about every way. Why not just let me play as Trev at that point? Hes cooler, stronger, more popular and his dicks like 4x bigger. In a cartoony fuck-em-all type fantasy sex adventure game, shouldn't that be the mc? Not to rant I just think it would make more sense, its not like a deal breaker or anything. Still love the game.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
It wouldn't be the first thing they've taken out for not fitting thematically, for sure, but now they've added that caveman in that easter egg/joke scene who also out dicks you so i'm pretty certain it will stay. I think they like the mild mc dick shaming. It definitely does seem more out of place in the Trev scene though, cause he is one of your best friends and better than you in just about every way. Why not just let me play as Trev at that point? Hes cooler, stronger, more popular and his dicks like 4x bigger. In a cartoony fuck-em-all type fantasy sex adventure game, shouldn't that be the mc? Not to rant I just think it would make more sense, its not like a deal breaker or anything. Still love the game.
I doubt the dev looks here at this point, you'd have to go complain on his patreon page for him to take notice.

I can't wait til the Main Character smashes his bully's mom.:sneaky:
I hope so, but at this point I wonder if we will discover he also has a bigger dick than the mc.

TRickJames

Jul 26, 2019
I doubt the dev looks here at this point, you'd have to go complain on his patreon page for him to take notice.

I hope so, but at this point I wonder if we will discover he also has a bigger dick than the mc.
If it becomes a frequently occurring thing I reckon it will annoy enough people that the dev will get rid of it.

xavi2972

Aug 14, 2018
(ty Pudhumper for the translation)

Kangsungki the DX code for this last version is "rarecandy", go to options on bottom u will see DX code or password click on "Enter" and insert it.
DX code before was used to unlock the +18 content (H-scenes), but since version 0.3 (i think was on this one) the code was no longer used to unlock the +18 content (H-scenes) and now that DX code its used to unlock the cheats (max relantion, max coins (gold and silver), allows u to cheat on minigames (skip them more precisely) and that is it for now)
(Warn if u put the code the games wont recognize u has a cheater so dont be afraid to put it in, the game will only recognize u has a cheater if u use one of the options and another thing if u cheat u wont be able to see one scene which is a easter egg on the dev's office which to get that scene u need 100% complete quests first)
But how i active the cheats codes? Like gold and silver or Max stats?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
But how i active the cheats codes? Like gold and silver or Max stats?
First u need to make sure u put the cheat code on, go options on bottom u will see password click on "Enter" and insert it, after that the cheats are enabled, ingame press "enter" to open the bag then click "z" twice and there it is the cheats menu.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
i stuck at the Mary questline were the MC keep saying to wait for the right momement. What i need to do? This is after Mary show his ass to MC on evening. Please, help me.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Why are people so pissed about one quick scene with a guy with a bigger dick? Are people that insecure that they're upset about a fictional character with a big dick? Confused.

Reactions: eromaster
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes