megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
There are sex scenes for mary and alyssa in 0.5. You just have to progress with their story. I can't remember when and how, just keep visiting her at the different times to trigger it.
Do you know if need to be at a specific day of week? I tried at all times of day but i only encouter aunt on morning and afternoon. I dont know were she is on evening and night. And i dont encounter alysse at any hour

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
Do you know if need to be at a specific day of week? I tried at all times of day but i only encouter aunt on morning and afternoon. I dont know were she is on evening and night. And i dont encounter alysse at any hour
I can't go back because I overwrote my save for her storyline, but check everywhere like the barn, the sunbeds etc. Otherwise, talk to the others, you might have to progress with them somehow to trigger her next event - you have to progress quite a lot with Skyler to unlock a lot of Mary content.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
I can't go back because I overwrote my save for her storyline, but check everywhere like the barn, the sunbeds etc. Otherwise, talk to the others, you might have to progress with them somehow to trigger her next event - you have to progress quite a lot with Skyler to unlock a lot of Mary content.
In the moment skyler dont have any quest and to be honestly, i really dont know were alysse is.

randomemail1234

Aug 31, 2017
You're missing "Hillbilly", "Death By Snu Snu" and "Sand In My Toes". They are all in the same questline. You start by finding a hidden cave in the desert and talking the woman inside.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Man, why do YOU care, huh? You like the scenes in question? Do you feel like it would hurt the overall game experience for them to be removed?
Lmao, I really don't care. That's my point. I already said I don't give a shit about the scene (not scenes) in question. No I don't feel like it would benefit to keep them or hurt to have them removed. Because like I already said, I don't give a shit. I just think it's sad people like you are screaming because you feel like you are in the main characters shoes or something.

meitham

Feb 15, 2020
hi guys im stuck in this mission rhondo told me go to basement and catch rats but i can't catch this 2 rat because i can't jump uptaier Dandy 2020-08-12 16-30-31-632.jpg Dandy 2020-08-12 16-31-50-585.jpg

JimmyAjja

Dec 1, 2017
You're missing "Hillbilly", "Death By Snu Snu" and "Sand In My Toes". They are all in the same questline. You start by finding a hidden cave in the desert and talking the woman inside.
thx. but I went around all the caves. Or does it need to be done at a specific time?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Does anyone know who will be the next girl in update 5.5?
The girl that the update will be focus on is Traci, of course there is gonna be other events with other charathers.
(Join the discord, there u can find the guides and other info and aswell the teasers etc)
1597260138727.png

Reactions: coldmaster21

randomemail1234

Aug 31, 2017
thx. but I went around all the caves. Or does it need to be done at a specific time?
The cave is hidden, the outside looks like a wall. I don't remember exactly where it is but its at the top of the desert map and I think you have to go through another cave or 2 to get there. You might even have to jump down a ledge.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes