exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Any update on the game safe files oh what's the password I don't understand??
if u asking about if the game has the save file compatibility over version no it doesnt have since the devs are making changes on early game so using a 100% complete save would just bug or crash the game, the Password right now its only to unlock the cheats menu where u can max relantionship, max coins and some more features will come later one and to be able to skip minigames (beware there is one scene on the game u cant see if u cheat the game).

Reactions: jvdw92

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
if u asking about if the game has the save file compatibility over version no it doesnt have since the devs are making changes on early game so using a 100% complete save would just bug or crash the game, the Password right now its only to unlock the cheats menu where u can max relantionship, max coins and some more features will come later one and to be able to skip minigames (beware there is one scene on the game u cant see if u cheat the game).
And we're is the menu

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Thanks so much

Arez

Oct 5, 2017
ooh man, with the new version my old save files dont work, any way to fix them or get a completed version?
I noticed that the new saves are saved as "dandy_x.bin" while the old ones are "saves_x.bin", i tried changing the name but it didnt work.

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
what scene? in which mini game?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
what scene? in which mini game?
the scene its part of the easter egg (dev's lair/ dev's office to acess it u need 100% complete quests, its a bj from one of the chicks that are in the devs office), the skip minigames function is available to all ingame minigames.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I cant find which scenes I'm missing how can i find out which ones I'm missing can someone help me?

Screenshot_4.jpg

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is there a Gallery for the animated Scene ?
At the moment there is not gallery where u can see the h-scenes (the devs are going to build something similiar) but has for now there is a gallery of cg's on main menu and ingame u can replay those animation in certain girls.

where do i find the shovel?
Progress the Aunt and Cousins storyline and the cousin will give you a shovel (note to get the aunt and cousins storyline u must progress Melissa storyline to unlock Aunt/cousins story)

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes