exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I've only played 0.5, will there be save compatibility across updates?
No, atleast for now, the reason is because the early storys are still being made so alot of changes might happen so it will require u play from the start (i know it can be a pain for some people but SS still has that issue and people play it cause they want to see what changes have been made) and aswell engine changes (like re-arrange the engine to implement the minigames, enviroment effect, etc).

Reactions: IZenithI

weapus

Aug 10, 2020
Anyone find out what to do with the silver key item? Also are you able to do anything morw with the teacher other than attend class?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Anyone find out what to do with the silver key item? Also are you able to do anything morw with the teacher other than attend class?
The teacher still hasnt her story done yet she on the list for future update now depends which one wins, there is like 1-2 scenes with her but nothing nothing sexual only flashing body and upskirt during class (i think there is one on the girls bathroom at school u need click on one of the cabin toilet), what silver key item? (i played the game for quite awhile so i forgot some stuff)

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
tnx man i find it and got wrench to
glad it helped. and also that you found the wrench.
btw the cave randomemail1234 was telling you about. is in the desert to find the cave woman.

don't have the game right now so I can only guide you by memory lol

_____
|_x___|___secret base_ it's somewhere X
/ c1............................ / c1 cave
/ *1 .......*2......*3 ....../ *1 broadcast antenna *2 ghost town *3 oasis
/_ _______________/ <-desert Valley
/ / canyon
/ farm /

ok now that you have your bearings. go to c1 the cave. and basically then keep moving up and right.
along the upper cliff (hug the wall and nowhere else to go) you will see a small ledge with a tree (I think lol can't remember if the tree was there or close) drop down to it.

then walk to the wall. you can't see it but there is a hidden cave there with momma ... or something like that XD
now you can make the quest called "death by snusnu"

_____ ......._____
\__1_/ ..... \___ /
|----| _x_ _| ---|
|----| \_2_/|---| <-it looks something like this. and the X marks the spot you drop from 1 to 2 and walk to x

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi there,

Got given the quest to get liquor from Red and get a costume. I have no money to buy costume and cannot proceed. Is there a way to do a money cheat for the game?

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
Hi there,

Got given the quest to get liquor from Red and get a costume. I have no money to buy costume and cannot proceed. Is there a way to do a money cheat for the game?
Work at the factory (box moving minigame) or just dig dirt mounds/search bins. Otherwise, use cheat engine.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
No worries lol, I think the next update might be around the corner (~70% done)
I had to stop at around 49% and deleted the game. I hate collectables on actual video games, so to throw them into adult games just leads me to ditch them. Like I said though I might give the game another go once its all finished. Plus the dev said he restarts to improve and thats what killed Summertime Saga for me.

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
hello...i need your help guys. i have played v.0.5, and got stuck in melissa quest line. i got a job at warehouse (got men at work completed status), but when i talked to her, still mc said that he didnt get THAT job.Any ideas how to solve it? i watched gameplay on yt, after got the job, melissa will trigger next quest. Thank you

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
hello...i need your help guys. i have played v.0.5, and got stuck in melissa quest line. i got a job at warehouse (got men at work completed status), but when i talked to her, still mc said that he didnt get THAT job.Any ideas how to solve it? i watched gameplay on yt, after got the job, melissa will trigger next quest. Thank you
Did you actually finish the three puzzles? I did that quest yesterday and it worked fine. Try sleeping and talking to her in the mornings.

Reactions: m3d10cr3

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
Did you actually finish the three puzzles? I did that quest yesterday and it worked fine. Try sleeping and talking to her in the mornings.
thanks bud. i try it in new game and it worked (because in my previous save, i finished 20 mini games of them and sadly no one them i finished three of them in row). and the mini games become harder than before.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes