exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
这个游戏有中文翻译的版本吗?
虽然可以用英文,但是还是有不少地方看不懂
Unfortunately there is no other language beside english, but not sure if they going to do other languages, cause they would have to find a good and trustful translator to do the chinese, has for other languages we have already some people willing to translate to some languages.

(不幸的是,除了英语,没有其他语言,但不确定他们是否会做其他语言,因为他们必须找到一个好的和推崇的翻译做中文,对于其他语言,我们已经有一些人愿意翻译成一些语言。(i hope this is well translated, dont blame me blame the translator))

Reactions: 哦哦菌
Dec 26, 2019
Guys how do I progress the questline for Melissa? I did the milk quest and the basement wine quest. I've seen her and the neighbor changing in the room. But then I've unlocked the X-files quest and now everytime I try to talk to her in the morning the MC just says "i should probably find deepthroat first"... But to my knowledge Deepthroat isn't in the game.
And I can't find Melissa anywhere else during the afternoon/evening

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Guys how do I progress the questline for Melissa? I did the milk quest and the basement wine quest. I've seen her and the neighbor changing in the room. But then I've unlocked the X-files quest and now everytime I try to talk to her in the morning the MC just says "i should probably find deepthroat first"... But to my knowledge Deepthroat isn't in the game.
And I can't find Melissa anywhere else during the afternoon/evening
Deepthroat is a npc that you can find at night time next to the hospital

D

Deleted member 2694590

Has this game ever progressed past version 0.5? So far my impressions of this game are great but Its been 2 years since its been posted here.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Has this game ever progressed past version 0.5? So far my impressions of this game are great but Its been 2 years since its been posted here.
Well it will progress over 0.5 soon, we close to getting the new update dont know which % we at right now (last ime it was 75%, should be around 8x%) only ONI knows it. (the game had over 5 updates which one had good amount of content, last update took alot of time more then expected due to android port that was taking more time thene expected)

Reactions: Necronlord3

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The game starts and closes within 2 seconds on my computer. Any idea why?
here some stuff you can try, if none works go over to the oficial discord on #report-bugs put your problem there one of the devs might have more info what might be.
-Try run it on admin
-right click, go propreties of the Dandy.exe file and see if there is a unlock option on the bottom, windows sometimes blocks the exe files that are extracted (causing those exe to unable to start).
-try re-download the game cause u might have not the entire game (rarely can happen the download says its complete but its missing some mb's)
-make sure the folder of the game is safe from windows defender and antivirus

i cant remember more options since i never had issues but try those if you still cant play go over discord the devs might have a clue of what might be happening.

Reactions: Tomy75

seriolover

Jun 16, 2017
The world of the game really feels alive. Maybe consider adding more easter eggs or positve surprises, to strenghten the experience.

kantar

Sep 15, 2018
Are there only 4 secret merchants in the game? I seem to have an excess of secret coins that I can't spend anywhere.

Also did anyone manage to collect all the trading cards? Is there even a reward for collecting them all? I've opened 500+ booster packs and I can't seem to get 009. What is it even?

Card 001 - Young Melissa
Card 002 - Alex
Card 003 - Rhonda's Ass
Card 004 - Yoga Melissa
Card 005 - Amy
Card 006 - STS Erika
Card 007 - Deedee Ass
Card 008 - Sporty Amy
Card 009 - ???
Card 010 - Melissa
Card 011 - Bunny Tess
Card 012 - Alyssa Panties
Card 013 - Officer Dick
Card 014 - Amy's Ass
Card 015 - Sunny
Card 016 - Dex
Card 017 - Monroe
Card 018 - Traci's Panties
Card 019 - Poison Erika
Card 020 - Mindy Undies
Card 021 - XXX Files
Card 022 - Bad Princess
Card 023 - Smart Steve
Card 024 - Mary
Card 025 - Asuka
Card 026 - Jackie
Card 027 - Shower
Card 028 - Valentines
Card 029 - Mel and Mary
Card 030 - Fyre
Card 031 - Evelyn
Card 032 - Creature

Reactions: Valila and king434
Aug 17, 2018
Are there only 4 secret merchants in the game? I seem to have an excess of secret coins that I can't spend anywhere.

Also did anyone manage to collect all the trading cards? Is there even a reward for collecting them all? I've opened 500+ booster packs and I can't seem to get 009. What is it even?

Card 001 - Young Melissa
Card 002 - Alex
Card 003 - Rhonda's Ass
Card 004 - Yoga Melissa
Card 005 - Amy
Card 006 - STS Erika
Card 007 - Deedee Ass
Card 008 - Sporty Amy
Card 009 - ???
Card 010 - Melissa
Card 011 - Bunny Tess
Card 012 - Alyssa Panties
Card 013 - Officer Dick
Card 014 - Amy's Ass
Card 015 - Sunny
Card 016 - Dex
Card 017 - Monroe
Card 018 - Traci's Panties
Card 019 - Poison Erika
Card 020 - Mindy Undies
Card 021 - XXX Files
Card 022 - Bad Princess
Card 023 - Smart Steve
Card 024 - Mary
Card 025 - Asuka
Card 026 - Jackie
Card 027 - Shower
Card 028 - Valentines
Card 029 - Mel and Mary
Card 030 - Fyre
Card 031 - Evelyn
Card 032 - Creature
yes there are only 4 locations where the secret merchant appears. There's no reward for collecting all trading cards so far... Card 009 is hidden in the secret office in Hell... yep this is a thing... you need to offer a sacrifice to get there, you can also find Card 033 there if you played the game without cheating...

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
When will version 0.6 be released?
From the sources I've heard, the protagonist will finally take revenge against Red (I don't know if he's called that). Do you confirm these sources?

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes