Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I just noticed this game it seem really fun.
How long does the devs take to release each update? 2 months per update?

CheetoChan

Jul 2, 2018
I'm interested in supporting this games but im curious about the difference between the DX version. I also saw someone commented about the different patreon tiers and if it alters or adds new content to the game? can someone help me out?

Aug 17, 2018
I'm interested in supporting this games but im curious about the difference between the DX version. I also saw someone commented about the different patreon tiers and if it alters or adds new content to the game? can someone help me out?
there's no content behind a paywall in the game like it used to be. It used to be like this: the DX version used to be an uncensored version of the game for the patrons... But now there is the DX code it's just a password that allows cheating in the game like, easy money, skip minigames

Reactions: CheetoChan

CheetoChan

Jul 2, 2018
there's no content behind a paywall in the game like it used to be. It used to be like this: the DX version used to be an uncensored version of the game for the patrons... But now there is the DX code it's just a password that allows cheating in the game like, easy money, skip minigames
Thank you, you cleared this up for me :)

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Version 5.5 is in beta testing right now, it should release sometime next week(at least for patrons). Probably a few more weeks until the public version arrives.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Apparently it will be a matter of hours or days the release of version 0.5.5 of DB public version. He's already out for the $ 20 Patreons.
I hope that version 0.6 will be released soon.

Reactions: Asmodeev
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes