jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
Three files for .5
First is before you get to hell, enjoy the platforming.
Second is as soon as you arrive in hell, before you talk to anyone.
Third is for the gallery.
100% no cheats

Reactions: ThunderElric

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
(Oni twitted)
( )
" Look closely because this will be the LAST tweet I'm going to be making before the update, so the next time you'll see each other is on the other side!"
1600430354595.png

Reactions: IZenithI

jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
Is there any console commands / cheats I can use, or no way at all?
Sorry, just trying to see what the exhibition tag means in this game.
There is a scene where you have sex in public.
No console commands, but with DX mode, you have cheats available.

Last edited:

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Love this game. I liked the references to Colin Hay and Monkey Island. I heard there were some NTR events that were removed. What version can I find them in? 0.4?

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
Sight... the third car chase against the sheriff.
i want t KILL THE DEV - the values are heavily unoptimized (gas goes out too damn quickly) and unless i´m missing on a secret to make the car actually go faster and made the mission manageable, this is probably the most unbalanced and hastly made minigame i ever had he displeasure of playing. I just hope the other minigames aren´t that broken... are they?

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Sight... the third car chase against the sheriff.
i want t KILL THE DEV - the values are heavily unoptimized (gas goes out too damn quickly) and unless i´m missing on a secret to make the car actually go faster and made the mission manageable, this is probably the most unbalanced and hastly made minigame i ever had he displeasure of playing. I just hope the other minigames aren´t that broken... are they?
Just an advice: never go fossil digging.

Reactions: ThunderElric
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes