djtoxinman

Mar 2, 2018
dudes just wait for the new stable build to come out are y'all realy that desperate for a busted testing build

May 5, 2017

DOWNLOADS: / / /

DX Password: "cusoon"

0.0.5 CHANGELOG

- Voice acting for Traci & Lori
- Updated avatar sprites for Tess, Traci, Red, Janet, Lori, Alex (excluding old animations)
- 5 new CG’s
- New animations
- New quests for Traci & Lori as (well as tweaked old ones)
- Area lights
- New light halos
- Faster script execution
- New indoor locations
- New options menu
- Improved fossil assessing
- Bug fixes
- 2018 Halloween quests removed (temporary)

shran

Dec 26, 2016
thanks for the upload , im stuck at the quest i need to find the drug in the desert can't manage to do it after cleaning the entire zone for 20min , any idea ?

brstorm

May 29, 2017
Can someone tell how to unlock the secret room.
I don't know if it is the secret room. I don't know if it is a glitch or what... but here you go: go to the desert and head north. Enter the cave and go through the other side, enter the another cave. Now you are on the higher level, go right and jump down. See attachment. Pass through the solid wall (like Harry Potter). You are now inside a cave with Mama and she will give you a quest.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I don't know if it is the secret room. I don't know if it is a glitch or what... but here you go: go to the desert and head north. Enter the cave and go through the other side, enter the another cave. Now you are on the higher level, go right and jump down. See attachment. Pass through the solid wall (like Harry Potter). You are now inside a cave with Mama and she will give you a quest.
Nope, thats not the one.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

DOWNLOADS: WIN / MAC / LINUX / ANDROID

DX Password: "cusoon"

0.0.5 CHANGELOG
- Voice acting for Traci & Lori
- Updated avatar sprites for Tess, Traci, Red, Janet, Lori, Alex (excluding old animations)
- 5 new CG’s
- New animations
- New quests for Traci & Lori as (well as tweaked old ones)
- Area lights
- New light halos
- Faster script execution
- New indoor locations
- New options menu
- Improved fossil assessing
- Bug fixes
- 2018 Halloween quests removed (temporary)
Thanks a lot !

Btw are the saves from 0.5 compatible ?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Is the update worth the download? Still recycling animations? Tell me there's a titfuck scene.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Is the update worth the download? Still recycling animations? Tell me there's a titfuck scene.
I mean, idk since when are you not playing, but every update was worth by now, i didn't play the this one tho, but the last one was really good.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Nope, thats not the one.
If you haven't found it yet, it's a green plant. Goto the first cave on the top left, once you go out of it, there's a cave thats on the top right. It'll bring you up higher. Go through that cave and when ur out, there's a big green plant surrounded by other smaller plants.

Reactions: jackp0t
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes