aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
I can't start the game, already download the file but when I click the launcher (Dandy) the game instantly shuts D:
Help.

(Windows 10)
Try joining the discord server to so peeps can help you troubleshoot this issue

anyone knows how to get the soundtrack?
Sadly it's not Oni's own music, he bought the license to use them in the game. The latest CG rip contains all the sounds and music however if you want to listen to them. I really like Melissa's , Skyler's and the daily music that plays in the game !

Speaking of Melissa (The mom) , here is another tease since she got a touch up !
As an ass lover .... this is my fav.

Detective Pikachu my man .... you need to check this one out !^

Reactions: Lechuza

armchairjosh

Oct 3, 2020
Alright, finally finished this version, was pretty fun. Actually enjoy playing this as a game rather than just for the sex scenes (a controller/gamepad helps a ton).

Here's all my 0.5.7 save files and my 100% save with 59 Gallery images, all trading cards, all avatar viewers, and no cheats used (also all box puzzles solved). I created a save before every sex/lewd scene plus any other scenes/secret areas/story points I felt were important, and organized them into save sets. In this zip there are 4 save sets and a total of 115 saves.

To use the saves:
  1. Navigate to the save directory (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Skullgear\Dandy Boy Adventures on windows, will need to have "see hidden files" enabled)
  2. Make a backup of all the the files in here (these Dandy_#.bin are your saves, you can just put a folder in the directory and copy them to there. dandy_gallery.bin is the gallery save)
  3. extract the zip into this directory, you should see for folders named save set # and SaveGuide.txt
  4. Consult SaveGuide.txt to find the scene/save you are looking for (100% save is the last save in save set #4)
  5. Once you have found the scene, copy the correct save set # saves into the main save directory (where your saves were before) - don't cut, you want to preserve the saves in their folder
  6. Load up the game, the game should recognize the saves and run
  7. If you want to switch save sets, just copy the saves from a different save set folder and paste them over the previous saves in the main gallery - easy
This way the saves can be used as a pseudo-gallery, since the game doesn't have one. I'm also including an Info text document that I used to help me get 100% and find all the secrets in the game. I took all the useful posts and info I found on this forum and pasted it into this doc, then updated the info and added notes as I found out more. It isn't pretty, but you may find it helpful.
Thanks man, there was no way in hell I was playing that dogshit running minigame again, now I can fap away. B)

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Love this game but damn I hadn't realized no update in such a long time. Hope the dev doesn't lose interest on the project, he seems to be struggling a lot with it now

Reactions: johndoe19

Unkper

Oct 2, 2017
Recently completed current build. I really love this game, pretty much hope we'll see 1.0 version in 2022 (that's what wiki says though)
Also, does somebody know if there is an ost to this game? Maybe somebody can provide it for me? or at least tell me where I can purchase it))
Thanks!

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
I've searched this thread through and through for the answer to my questions so Ill finally ask em:

Im at 100% quest, yet I never did All Hallows Eve; where can I start this quest?

After the confrontation with Red in the graveyard in which Alex is buried, I cannot confront or find Red to continue, yet my quest was completed regardless.

On top of that I cant seem to find DeeDee, I thought she'd be in Hell but I guess not.

Jul 13, 2020
I've searched this thread through and through for the answer to my questions so Ill finally ask em:

Im at 100% quest, yet I never did All Hallows Eve; where can I start this quest?

After the confrontation with Red in the graveyard in which Alex is buried, I cannot confront or find Red to continue, yet my quest was completed regardless.

On top of that I cant seem to find DeeDee, I thought she'd be in Hell but I guess not.
All Hallow's Eve was removed from the game, and isn't in 5.7, but they indicated it would return in the future.

You find DeeDee by finding an Ancient Box while digging in the desert. It's a random spawn as far as I can tell.

Not sure about Red, but that sounds like a bug. Check the Discord (linked the original post) for further help.

Reactions: uncreativ_

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
How often does Oni usually updates this game? Before this update considering their health issues.
It's about the same as usual to be honest. They spend a lot of time on technical details like lighting and such. While it's appreciated that they're making the best game possible, I'd rather quicker update schedules than to say "that light should be pointing this way or that way". And Oni gets sick a lot, usually twice or so per update that slows down production (probably due to stress and overworking)

But at the end of the day, it's still by far the best h-game out there. Everything is really well done which takes time and effort. And they make you do things several times, but at least it's not play this same h-scene a hundred times until a new one unlocks. So many games do that and it's why I've given up on all but a few games.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2019
Anyone having trouble running this on Windows 10? I've unzipped it twice and tried different locations for the folder but nothing works and the game fails to start when I click in the exe. I've tried to search the thread but had no luck.

ItsJustGary

Feb 4, 2021
A very interesting and well-made game, only comment I really have is the fact that the first main character (which you can name) would fit much better when the default option would be something along the lines of "mom" & "sister", regarding the narrative I've seen so far. My best guess is that the character's weren't made related due to the fact this might cause incest if the player engages so.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes