Phoenix.kinG

Jul 23, 2018
Hey guys

I'm stuck in the underground?.. after meeting Red in the cemetery, I don't know how to reach the key. any help pls?

Also, "say cheese" quest, catching rats for Rhonda in the basement, can't reach those two rats on the platforms..

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Hey guys

I'm stuck in the underground?.. after meeting Red in the cemetery, I don't know how to reach the key. any help pls?

Also, "say cheese" quest, catching rats for Rhonda in the basement, can't reach those two rats on the platforms..
Go across the cave and use improbable jumping skills to reach the key on the opposite side, then knock down the box off the ledge and use it to gather coins. Rats are NOT going to eat you.

edit: Nvm you just need to talk to Dex in the morning and visit him in afternoon.
edit2: Which was the last quest to bring me to 100% (didn't see the ghost tho)

Last edited:

Phoenix.kinG

Jul 23, 2018
Go across the cave and use improbable jumping skills to reach the key on the opposite side, then knock down the box off the ledge and use it to gather coins. Rats are NOT going to eat you.

edit: Nvm you just need to talk to Dex in the morning and visit him in afternoon.
edit2: Which was the last quest to bring me to 100% (didn't see the ghost tho)
Thank you for your reply, but I'm not sure I understood any of what you said :unsure:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Pretty sure his channel got deleted. Not sure why, but he posted as much in the Dandy Boy Adventures Discord. Join the Discord and there's a lot of help there, including video examples of quests like this.
If u talking about Hatched i think he had is youtube channel deleted idk why, but he trying to get back up again, but if anyone requires help with the game join the discord server see that right channel and put ur problem there a dev or any of us there will help u the best we can

Reactions: Phoenix.kinG

Yarida

Jan 12, 2021
I can't start the game, already download the file but when I click the launcher (Dandy) the game instantly shuts D:
Help.

(Windows 10)

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes