frac_18

Oct 6, 2020
Such a promising game, I really like the art style and mechanics. I didn't even mind the slow pace (at first). Unfortunately it's bogged down by shitty minigames and terrible controls.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Such a promising game, I really like the art style and mechanics. I didn't even mind the slow pace (at first). Unfortunately it's bogged down by shitty minigames and terrible controls.
I just use the cheat and skip them since I'm not a huge fan either. Unfortunately some things like box jumping you can't skip, but it doesn't hurt the game too much.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
...The fuck? What moron did this? *checks history* Of course, some random numpty just recently tried to shove their pet catagorizations that don't actually exist as definitions, onto things. =_= There are no "variations of Netorare". There is just "Netorare". If they're enthusiastic about cheating and then get stolen away, it's just cheating and Netorare. If it's unwilling and then they come to like it and fall to depravity, it's rape, corruption and/or mind break, and Netorare. If they're raped in front of the MC who is forced to watch, and they don't get stolen away, it's just rape (and possibly mind break for the MC). That's why I corrected you on Netorare/Netori/Netorase, because those are the only definitions that exist, as they are actual words with actual definitions (Also, the way you defined NTR type C doesn't even match the bullshit one person's VNDB entry, which reads as, "The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.", which is just rape, as written).

It does, as I explained in my original reply, and again, here.
The category has been around since 2012 as it's mentioned in the revision note. Which also mentions that the vndb tag database did not keep track of change histories until recently, and the only revision is from when the tag was automatically imported to a new database which presumably does. The revision points out that, since 2012, there have probably been multiple updates by moderators despite the lack of revision history. You can read the full revision note here:

Given it's actual history is almost a decade old, it's possibly been around for longer than you've been fapping.

And if you read my original post I literally said:
So this would be NTR type C, albeit I might have that classification backwards.
You even quoted it. I had remembered the classification system I saw on vndb from a long time ago, but couldn't quite remember what the categories signified.

Last edited:

apikndimn

May 11, 2021
It'd be easier if you tell which quest you want help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i activate the halloween party? like i have been told about the halloween party by the girl and i also bought the costume from the store and i dont know how to activate the quest also i havent been able to talk to the landlady since i gave her the milk im already at almost 60% and still havent talked to her. also where to i find mary? i have the "find the peyote" quest and everyone told me to go behind marys house but i stilll havent met mary skyler and alyssa :(

Atb22

Mar 16, 2021
Does anybody know what the point of the avatar viewer is? Like is it just to see the characters naked?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
"Happy Monday everyone! Yes, we are still working on 0.6 and yes, I still am having health issues interfering with my work. But we are getting there! I'll keep you posted"

Reactions: dokodesuka
Jul 13, 2020
how do i activate the halloween party? like i have been told about the halloween party by the girl and i also bought the costume from the store and i dont know how to activate the quest also i havent been able to talk to the landlady since i gave her the milk im already at almost 60% and still havent talked to her. also where to i find mary? i have the "find the peyote" quest and everyone told me to go behind marys house but i stilll havent met mary skyler and alyssa :(
Okay, so the Halloween party (the quest All Hallow's Eve) was removed from the game in one of the latest updates. The devs have indicated it will return in the future, but for now it's inaccessible, unfortunately.

To get to the Ranch with Mary, Skyler, and Alyssa, you have to complete a series of quests: Getting Tipsy > X-Files > In Father's Footsteps. More info on the wiki:

Reactions: secrettunel6969

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
So Save Scumming for Fossils works! Which is great when I had only two missing.
But the relationship bar with Traci is now stuck in Hate, despite all the trouble I went through in her questline. (I guess because I discover some quests much later than I should) Loving the game aside from MC having trouble dodging punches despite having performance enchantment in his inventory.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes