CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Will the game have optional gay scenes? I'm bisexual as there are a lot of hot guys would it be nice to see something like that maybe pegging? I do not know. Do whatever you want, I'll play anyway. But if you do I recommend you to make it optional, since the fanbase is huge and has more straight than bisexuals. I love this game! Even the box puzzles haha, I can see the love you put into this game! Good job Dev(s)!

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
Will the game have optional gay scenes? I'm bisexual as there are a lot of hot guys would it be nice to see something like that maybe pegging? I do not know. Do whatever you want, I'll play anyway. But if you do I recommend you to make it optional, since the fanbase is huge and has more straight than bisexuals. I love this game! Even the box puzzles haha, I can see the love you put into this game! Good job Dev(s)!
Yeah no ain't happening specially after the last controversy I doubt the gay/bi scenes will be a thing

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Like what's the point of making cute guys and they're just background characters. if they are going to have sex scenes i would like it to be with MC instead of MC female love interest.

Besides being the 80's, they can make a story line of someone suffering homophobia or the bully being like that because the father is homophobic and he is in the closet. Or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: polishhammer83
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes