nomojoe

Jun 26, 2019
hey since 0.57 saves arent compatible with 0.6, is there a way to start from the end of 0.57/ is there a save for it?

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
On the 0.6 version who do you get the hell scene? I haven't cheated (despite the temptation with the fucking car missions) and after getting trapped by Red on the cementery I didn't say any sign to trow the chicken to. After the mission I returned and I found nothing.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Easy mode announced :

Update is focused on Mother and Sister ,

A tease for the following :

Oh they look good, I haven't played it in SO LONG. I guess I should wait until the new update before starting incase I'm unable to carry of the save. Depending on how long we have to wait for update though I might just start since I'll be starting from the start either way.

Oct 11, 2019
It's not worth it man. Just wait for the next update, where I assume 'Easy Mode' will allow you to skip those damn things. That, or comb the thread for a save with all them done already.
I finally finished it then went to sleep dude never again maybe if the tiles where numbered it would ease the pain but even then I don't think it would be an enjoyable experience for "me" lol.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
this game has no sound?
what you mean exactly?, the game has background music, sound effects etc, so if you dont have any sound check your ingame options and your computer, if still u cant find any fix go over to discord and ask for help one of the devs will help you or even one of the members that might know that issue.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes