Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
I cant open the game. When i click on the exe file, it pops up a blank image in my task bar for 10 seconds then closes it and does nothing.
exactly the same problem here, don't know why there isn't a solution to this yet, been seeing a lot of people with the same problem..

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Hmmm...
Gonna be honest, this is getting a bit annoying.
I'm not one for hype, so watching a dev post 3 tweets in a 10 day span with a pic basically for the point of adding hype and no actual information provided such as a date/progress report. Just proves to irritate more than anything.

Well, it is a good marketing plot towards the...more easily excitable fans I'll give them that.

One year later, and the motherfucker's still doing this shit. Christ.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Just so you know, it us patreons and fans that are requesting these teasers.

I doubt they take much time anyways , since its just assets movements and no drawing is involved.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
no move/run on mouse?(without arrows)?
any way to insta-skip dialogue text? (hopefully not much text)
no manual saving? is that dx password for activating that? (ah found that cheat menu later on, for gold n relations)
any map?(k, that yellow arrow hint system will do) k found map later
no stats cheating in cheats?! meh, need history class "grind" (sleeping n walking) and answers to get intelligence
i bought vitamin xxx . dunno how to consume it .
how to skip those comp classes slider-puzzles? looks like no way

Last edited:

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018

I doubt they take much time anyways , since its just assets movements and no drawing is involved.
I get that, I was (and will again be) a patreon member. I still wish we'd get some progress updates. I get it was too stressful for him so he stopped giving release dates, but giving us a "this is what we've done in the past month" would help.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I get that, I was (and will again be) a patreon member. I still wish we'd get some progress updates. I get it was too stressful for him so he stopped giving release dates, but giving us a "this is what we've done in the past month" would help.
I agree that it would be great if he posted what he has done so far like so many other dev's do for their patrons. There's no pressure on him for what he hasn't done because we don't actually know how much content an update will have. People get antsy and grumpy when you just tell them "it's coming" and "don't worry about it" when there is money involved.

Last edited:

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020

Request something better. These "teasers" ain't cutting it and do nothing other than annoy.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
First impression was quite positive; with how it's a non-generic engine and non-generic gameplay; the art is pretty nice too, and there's a good variety of characters - not the completely generic cast. I always enjoy exploring stuff that's a bit different.

The few niggles about the minigames being oddly balanced and the UI being real annoying at places and some stuff being randomly kinda hidden away while other stuff is totally in your face are all elements I probably could have gotten over.

But it just feels sooo boring narratively. It's basically "oh, look. There's, uh, a tree!" "Wow! A tree! That reminds me, do you want me to suck your cock?" "Wow! Yeah" -> cue sex scene. Unlike everything else that part is incredibly generic.

I definitely wanted something a bit more there; make the characters memorable or have some sort of drive to some sort of basic story at least ^^; Oh well, guess it's not for me.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Is the MC with a pinkish red hair? Looks like a trap to me, especially with that wink.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Now that GameJolt has removed all the NSFW games, but they say once they find the solution they will be restored (yes and we believe it?), Only Itch.io and Steam remain (even if the latter had problems), I hope Itch keeps the promise it's not a platform for fucking puritaries ... ... but there is a saying "trusting is good, not trusting is BETTER" Advice for all artists (even non-NSFW), from now on you must ALWAYS have a plan B, since freedom of expression is now an optional!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
96%
and at this point have no idea ...

i also read some old w/t 0.3 (in couple of instances outdated)
do the following quests still exist? :
"All Hallows' Eve" ? (some Halloween party at school's gymnasium)
"Nightly shenanigans" (if exists i think i missed it. no chance to trigger it later i assume)

where is a secret room? (not that bun bun cave?)

misc scenes - At school yard go and see the right small window behind the bushes(You'll see mrs. Burnett taking a shower). tried but nothing seems to be interactable

Chroillkel

Jan 5, 2022
96%
and at this point have no idea ...

i also read some old w/t 0.3 (in couple of instances outdated)
do the following quests still exist? :
"All Hallows' Eve" ? (some Halloween party at school's gymnasium)
"Nightly shenanigans" (if exists i think i missed it. no chance to trigger it later i assume)

where is a secret room? (not that bun bun cave?)

misc scenes - At school yard go and see the right small window behind the bushes(You'll see mrs. Burnett taking a shower). tried but nothing seems to be interactable
Can you send me your save game to figure out what's going on? I completed the game 100%.
Save Game is located on %appdata%\Skullgear\Dandy Boy Adventures.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes