Jan 5, 2022
You need to complete these 3 Main Quests:

Last edited:

Chroillkel

Jan 5, 2022
how to get teacher foursome
Not available.
O N I said:
I’m cutting the foursome route from the update as the way the normal route ended up, with
:janet:
and
:alex:
personalities, made the sharing simply impossible. No matter how I tried to write it in, it just simply didn’t make any sense, ending up as just poor writing. I just simply hate it, and don't want to release something that I don't like.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Not available.
writing? since when do ppl care about it heh. (that is the skippable part of sandboxes)
i actually thought it will be drifting to 4some or sharing when i started having those visit to mc friend (trav? / not dex one)
prolly because it reminded me thetwist when a friend asks u for mc moms photo

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone have save after completing "escape from police" quest with aut son? its fuckin almost impossible to pass on android i've tryied yesterday for like 2 hours to beat it and i gave up almost throw my phone to the wall lmao

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone have save after completing "escape from police" quest with aut son? its fuckin almost impossible to pass on android i've tryied yesterday for like 2 hours to beat it and i gave up almost throw my phone to the wall lmao
I CheatEngined that one. Dunno if there is an android version.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
eh what is that . i have 100% completed and dont recall anything like that.
i only remember aunt son having some moonshining selling minigames which i skipped
Pretty sure that's what it is. Minigame requires you to ride a car and escape from cops, while avoiding other cars, obstacles and gathering cans of gasoline on the road.

Reactions: Ktxondo

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
eh what is that . i have 100% completed and dont recall anything like that.
i only remember aunt son having some moonshining selling minigames which i skipped
thats what im talking about, those minigame are not important? i though they were necessary to progress with his mom:p

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sure that's what it is. Minigame requires you to ride a car and escape from cops, while avoiding other cars, obstacles and gathering cans of gasoline on the road.
yeah, that one im talking about, looks like i have to play this game on my pc, cuz almost impossible on android

LadderUser

Nov 10, 2021
Don't know if anyone else has this issue but has anyone elses game frozen as soon as you start moving your character on a fresh save? I can make it a couple of steps sometimes but it always ends up freezing.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes