Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
writing? since when do ppl care about it heh. (that is the skippable part of sandboxes)
i actually thought it will be drifting to 4some or sharing when i started having those visit to mc friend (trav? / not dex one)
prolly because it reminded me thetwist when a friend asks u for mc moms photo
It wouldn't make sense in-game. Howerver unrealistic it's story or premises may be, the character's actions are still grounded in that context, so what he meant is that in how the story threads were going he felt like it didn't make much sense for that kind of group sex in the context that the game has laid down.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
ok i'm stuck at 91% and I haven't done Bookworm or anything with Asuka l can't find her to trigger the quest and she not in the library in the afternoon

Edit:
never mind i found her
Hello, O bearer of ancient knowledge from 2019. I would like to humbly ask, do you know maybe where she is? I am also stuck

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Half a year later still nothing new, another scammer detected.
Says the filthy pirate, YARRR!
They have been very active until late,

If you were a patreon you would have known about the issues they had or even used youre google skills you would know.

Quote:
NEWS: Oni Is Back In The Saddle
Hello y'all,

First of all, what a month it's been. First I was sick for a week, then I got over it and got back to work. After one good week, I got sick again and it was even worse! Had to go and take a covid test, which luckily turned out negative. Great! Then, just as I am about to get back to work, they call me from my kid's daycare that there has been a covid exposure and we should all stay quarantined for 6 days, then get tested. Well, of course my kid gets sick during this 6 days, just to turn up the tension even more. Turns out we are not infected, and I FINALLY can come back to work.

Needless to say this delayed the update progress for almost a month, but the good news is, that I am actually working on it again.

Yeah yeah, it sucks and so forth but something that I've learned over these couple of years is that there's no point of taking stress of something that's out of your control. Me and my family are fine and the development can continue as normal.

What? How about Brakus? I'm sure that he's fine too. I mean putting aside the fact that I haven't heard of him in weeks and he hasn't picked up his mail in ages... Nah, he's fine!

Stay healthy y'all!

Reactions: XuillD and susmitds

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
If you checked Oni's Twitter you wouldn't say that. He already posted what we can expect from 6.5v and its posting teasers. It's a indie game, not a AAA, so be patience
Doesn't change the fact that there isn't a update for at least 6 months.
Most games here receive updates in less than half a year and it's not Triple A either.

Says the filthy pirate, YARRR!
They have been very active until late,
If you were a patreon you would have known about the issues they had or even used youre google skills you would know.
You shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
Such a long time between updates is way too much... "I'm sick" "I had an accident" shouldn't be accepted carelessly
Psychodelusional, Icstor & LewdLab use these excuses all the time and this Trinity are a prime example of fraud.

Reactions: Donfightit

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Doesn't change the fact that there isn't a update for at least 6 months.
Most games here receive updates in less than half a year and it's not Triple A either.

You shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
Such a long time between updates is way too much... "I'm sick" "I had an accident" shouldn't be accepted carelessly
Psychodelusional, Icstor & LewdLab use these excuses all the time and this Trinity are a prime example of fraud.
Oni and Brakus are active devs, we trust them cause they show they care about game and their community, they answer questions if you put them on discord, there is no date yet but its close, they are not using rpg maker or renpy they using their own engine which requires them to upgrade it each time they want to implement something that will help them and give us content or better performance, they do progress posts, while most of the devs we know they dont do and when they do make one its to talk about something none related to the update, the update got a bit delayed cause Oni had some issues with health, and everyone in they community sayed health first then work.

Of course u are right one thing its alot of devs since Icstor etc.. started using same excuses over and over, some even go beyond normal excuse like Aorrta that sayed he went to jail etc, nowdays we kinda have to judge if they telling the truth or not, but Oni and Brakus we trust them, i know waiting for a new update can be pain when u like the game, but what can u do?, we have to wait even though this update its a specialy has good content that alot people will like it.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Oni and Brakus are active devs, we trust them cause they show they care about game and their community, they answer questions if you put them on discord, there is no date yet but its close, they are not using rpg maker or renpy they using their own engine which requires them to upgrade it each time they want to implement something that will help them and give us content or better performance, they do progress posts, while most of the devs we know they dont do and when they do make one its to talk about something none related to the update, the update got a bit delayed cause Oni had some issues with health, and everyone in they community sayed health first then work.

Of course u are right one thing its alot of devs since Icstor etc.. started using same excuses over and over, some even go beyond normal excuse like Aorrta that sayed he went to jail etc, nowdays we kinda have to judge if they telling the truth or not, but Oni and Brakus we trust them, i know waiting for a new update can be pain when u like the game, but what can u do?, we have to wait even though this update its a specialy has good content that alot people will like it.
Now this is a good response, like for that.

Wootch, creator of Urban X Life (predecessor of Urban Demons) (maybe you know him) was one of the first fraudsters in western h games industry that used lies to justify long very long time between updates he used them all : car crash, hospitalization, sickness... since than im careful with the promises of weg devs that need to long to deliver.

Btw didn't the update of DBA before also took a decade (like 6 months+) ?

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Now this is a good response, like for that.

Wootch, creator of Urban X Life (predecessor of Urban Demons) (maybe you know him) was one of the first fraudsters in western h games industry that used lies to justify long very long time between updates he used them all : car crash, hospitalization, sickness... since than im careful with the promises of weg devs that need to long to deliver.

Btw didn't the update of DBA before also took a decade (like 6 months+) ?
8 or 9 months. Pretty unacceptable given the lack of actual worthwhile content.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes