dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
If I were the dev, after a long time with no published game updates, and having to choose between continuing the Amy & Melissa stories or doing "housekeeping" stuff like fixing sprites, rewriting dialogues etc, I think I'd do the continuing of stories first and leave the housekeeping update as something minor that's released (relatively) shortly after that. "Picking your battles" is what I'm trying to say.

Because what'll happen is that there's been a long time between updates and then this new update will not continue the story, leaving his patrons stuck in the same place story wise.

that i remember melissa is mostly in the house the only events that its not in the house its xmax event and the farm (aunt/cousins), beside that i dont remember any other location.
I'm set then, I got the farm. Thanks exi.

Lkjlkjjmjbjmjb

Apr 8, 2020
did someone have save file?
and get all scene?
I think the game seriously need a Mega Jump, at least for minigames like capturing the mouses and for getting the key to leave the Dungeon, or just the Cheat that gives you the ability to "quit trying" for the git gudders like me to enjoy the game aswell

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
I played this game a year ago, worth replaying now? (i dont want to spend another 2h just trying to finish a race on time for a blowjob).
Tnx

JH83

Jan 11, 2018
Can't seem to get the puzzle right even using the guide and the sliding block puzzle solver.....why can't there be a skip option.

Update: Nevermind i just put the wrong colored cube in the wrong place so it couldn't sort it out. DUH!!!

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I played this game a year ago, worth replaying now? (i dont want to spend another 2h just trying to finish a race on time for a blowjob).
Tnx
i would say wait a bit more since the next update should drop soon, that way you wont lose time and progress, there is going to be a easy mode in the next update and either way you have skip minigames.

Reactions: byedark

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
My god… look how good amy is gonna look after the update:

1644187645897.png

Usually devs find a way to fuck up their character art during remakes (*cough cough* sexnote) but this looks better, preserves the unique art style, and keeps Amy’s feel the same. Maybe unpopular opinion but I also like the saggier tits on the MILFs. I’m excited for this update :cool:

And here’s her updated normal standing art:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
It might have taken a bit more time then 6 months i dont really pay attention to that since the devs do progress reports, drop teases, etc...

SS tech update its taking too much time because alot of content to be remade is Art wise and DC the only Artist, He has a life outside making the game, but with him we know he actually works daily on the game (there is people like icstor that people thought he was working for months and to know he had been for 4 months without a damn thing for the game and worse taking the money for free) but the good thing he releasing content with little patches so people dont get angry and to avoid hate, but soon it will end the tech patch and we will the content again.
The art for the tech update was finished last year, the posing is what takes so much this time because they need to make it from scratch again.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
My god… look how good amy is gonna look after the update:

Usually devs find a way to fuck up their character art during remakes (*cough cough* sexnote) but this looks better, preserves the unique art style, and keeps Amy’s feel the same. Maybe unpopular opinion but I also like the saggier tits on the MILFs. I’m excited for this update :cool:

I don't know man. The rear end seemed much sleeker previously.

amy-new-vs-old.jpg
datsuns.jpg

Last edited:

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Man, it'd be nice if the dev could give another progress report like he did a week ago. I'm really not too crazy about being kept in the dark about that sort of thing; given the amount of time that's past.
I agree with you on this for sure. Not enough progress reports go out, which makes you really wonder what's happening if anything. Though I do understand how much work goes into each update, and how hard it is to code everything just right as well as do the new missions, animations, etc. However I do wish that they wouldn't bother with the small stuff that nobody cares about. They can do that in post, everyone just wants to see the story progress and to see the new content.

I hate to say that sometimes it feels like they're not working on it as much as they say, but without anything to prove otherwise it's impossible to say either way. Though with just the two of them working on this game, it is insanely impressive, I will say that much. So they definitely do work hard at it.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Rewriting the scripts for older material is such a good idea. At this point we've all seen Amy/Melissa content and it's the same thing again and again. To update not only the sex animations, but also the writing is probably the best thing we could ask for. The setup to the sex and the teases is the best part honestly.

I think the update is taking longer than expected at this point, but it's definitely better to finally have great content than a lackluster update like so many other games that I have stopped playing pretty much all of them. It will just be frustrating though if after all this time, there's just slight rewrites, and a couple new scenes. And the rest has been spent on "fixing lighting" or some bullshit. But for now I'll continue to believe in the fellas.

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Anyone know how to get Amy the beer at a party on the hill at night?

I've bought even 6 cans of beer, but I can't trigger the event when I visit Amy on the hill

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes