exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Now this is a good response, like for that.

Wootch, creator of Urban X Life (predecessor of Urban Demons) (maybe you know him) was one of the first fraudsters in western h games industry that used lies to justify long very long time between updates he used them all : car crash, hospitalization, sickness... since than im careful with the promises of weg devs that need to long to deliver.

Btw didn't the update of DBA before also took a decade (like 6 months+) ?
yes if i recall last update was the one which took 6 monhts, cause they were upgrading their engine to be able to make a android port (some people asked for it since its a suitable game for mobile and some users use mobile to play this game) and some other stuff that is why took more time even the devs talked about it, but its better to do this things now then later when there is alot of content and mechanics, cause then happens like Summertime Saga had to rework alot of stuff and other games.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
yes if i recall last update was the one which took 6 monhts, cause they were upgrading their engine to be able to make a android port (some people asked for it since its a suitable game for mobile and some users use mobile to play this game) and some other stuff that is why took more time even the devs talked about it, but its better to do this things now then later when there is alot of content and mechanics, cause then happens like Summertime Saga had to rework alot of stuff and other games.
Other user say last update took 9 months, so which one is correct ?

The "Summertime Saga" tech update went horrible it's a year in the making already, but at least Darkcookie has thrown out a few updates in the meantime for damage reduction the next one will be in february, to play the devil's advocate here for DC he have three children, streams daily, provides a very detailed progress bar and his drawings are top notch plus "STS" have the best animations when it comes to handdrawn h games however DarkCookie is dawdling that's for sure because if you look at the Roxxy update which was released (if i remember correct) 3 years ago, it took him only 2 months but had more content & especially h scenes than any other update since than which get's released every quarter.

There are also positive examples, e.g. JamLiz who releases an update of "SexNote" bi monthly or Eroniverse also needs this period of time for "Confined With Godesses", BreadManGames also delivers "Demon Deals" quickly and that shows where there is a will there is a way.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Other user say last update took 9 months, so which one is correct ?

The "Summertime Saga" tech update went horrible it's a year in the making already, but at least Darkcookie has thrown out a few updates in the meantime for damage reduction the next one will be in february, to play the devil's advocate here for DC he have three children, streams daily, provides a very detailed progress bar and his drawings are top notch plus "STS" have the best animations when it comes to handdrawn h games however DarkCookie is dawdling that's for sure because if you look at the Roxxy update which was released (if i remember correct) 3 years ago, it took him only 2 months but had more content & especially h scenes than any other update since than which get's released every quarter.

There are also positive examples, e.g. JamLiz who releases an update of "SexNote" bi monthly or Eroniverse also needs this period of time for "Confined With Godesses", BreadManGames also delivers "Demon Deals" quickly and that shows where there is a will there is a way.
It might have taken a bit more time then 6 months i dont really pay attention to that since the devs do progress reports, drop teases, etc...

SS tech update its taking too much time because alot of content to be remade is Art wise and DC the only Artist, He has a life outside making the game, but with him we know he actually works daily on the game (there is people like icstor that people thought he was working for months and to know he had been for 4 months without a damn thing for the game and worse taking the money for free) but the good thing he releasing content with little patches so people dont get angry and to avoid hate, but soon it will end the tech patch and we will the content again.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Holy shit bros, we've officially reached 6 months without an update! Your patreon bucks at work!
Do you mean, game release update, or status (AKA text) update?

No irony intended, just curious, would you be okay if the Patreon had status updates explaining what has been finished and what's left to do, or only if you got actual game releases?

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Do you mean, game release update, or status (AKA text) update?

No irony intended, just curious, would you be okay if the Patreon had status updates explaining what has been finished and what's left to do, or only if you got actual game releases?
If an update for a game is going to take it's time, then it would be nice if the devs could let everyone know the progress they've made so far. The main frustration that I have is that it's been so long and (as far as i've seen) the devs haven't done anything of the sort.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
If an update for a game is going to take it's time, then it would be nice if the devs could let everyone know the progress they've made so far. The main frustration that I have is that it's been so long and (as far as i've seen) the devs haven't done anything of the sort.
Have you ever heard of xmoonproductions? Cuz booooooy 6 months is NOTHING compared to that. sigh

Last edited:

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone have a gif of the sprite scene with melissa in your room? I couldn't find it in the cg rip

Nov 15, 2021
I have a question
Use this code:blacklotus to unlock DX is not for new content is for cheats, and when minigames will appear it will give u the chance to either cheat (u dont play it) or u play the minigame, aswell Dx cheat has couple features when u open menu (inventory) go left and u will see the features of the cheats.

If i remember they made some changes with the game so older save version's wont work, but since u have the cheats now u can pretty much skip the grind and minigames which makes easier to get our progress back.
But I have a question, this cheat, work in the android version? I tried and don't change anything

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018

spring_cleaning.gif
Hello y'all,

Since we've had so many questions considering the release date and the overall progression of this update, I thought that I'd make a detailed post about it. So here's what's already done:

- Completely updated all avatar sprites for Amy + a lot of new ones
- Added new avatar sprites for Melissa and Sunny + updated a lot of old ones
- Added lots of overworld animations for Amy, Melissa and Sunny
- Added some new avatar sprites for various other characters
- 3 old cutscene images updated to new ones
- Gave “suburbs” map a complete overhaul
- Completely updated Monster Castle’s graphics
- Completely updated Monster Castle’s levels
- Added a new map called “garage”
- Updated both of the ''xmas cabin'' maps

Now, I've also re-written and scripted about 40-50% of Amy's and Melissas old content, but it's a pretty hefty job as it requires to write all the code again in a new non-legacy form factor, make sure that everything stays connected and add new options to it (Since Amy and Melissa will be around in all 3 times of day now). I've also already added some new events in between as I want to make the story progressions slower and the erotica more gradual.

I still need to finish all that stuff and add more events as I go. I also want to add some other things that you can do in suburbs. This is very important as it'll bring the game closer to the point that it's going to look like in 1.0.
Brakus is working on a big terrain system overhaul that'll make the game feel more polished once implemented fully.

Also last but not least, we'll make the notorious "easy mode", which is not that difficult but we just need to remember to edit all the events it's going to affect, and hopefully not break anything! (We always do though!)

Also, for weekly news & updates, remember to follow our ! It's our main platform for that stuff.

Thank you!

-Oni

Jan 6, 2021

View attachment 1628646
Hello y'all,

Since we've had so many questions considering the release date and the overall progression of this update, I thought that I'd make a detailed post about it. So here's what's already done:

- Completely updated all avatar sprites for Amy + a lot of new ones
- Added new avatar sprites for Melissa and Sunny + updated a lot of old ones
- Added lots of overworld animations for Amy, Melissa and Sunny
- 3 old cutscene images updated to new ones
- Gave “suburbs” map a complete overhaul
- Completely updated Monster Castle’s graphics
- Completely updated Monster Castle’s levels
- Added a new map called “garage”
- Updated both of the ''xmas cabin'' maps

Now, I've also re-written and scripted about 40-50% of Amy's and Melissas old content, but it's a pretty hefty job as it requires to write all the code again in a new non-legacy form factor, make sure that everything stays connected and add new options to it (Since Amy and Melissa will be around in all 3 times of day now). I've also already added some new events in between as I want to make the story progressions slower and the erotica more gradual.

I still need to finish all that stuff and add more events as I go. I also want to add some other things that you can do in suburbs. This is very important as it'll bring the game closer to the point that it's going to look like in 1.0.
Brakus is working on a big terrain system overhaul that'll make the game feel more polished once implemented fully.

Also last but not least, we'll make the notorious "easy mode", which is not that difficult but we just need to remember to edit all the events it's going to affect, and hopefully not break anything! (We always do though!)

Also, for weekly news & updates, remember to follow our ! It's our main platform for that stuff.

Thank you!

-Oni
ok thanks

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is Melissa in the map scenes in any way? I thought she was only accessible inside the house.
that i remember melissa is mostly in the house the only events that its not in the house its xmax event and the farm (aunt/cousins), beside that i dont remember any other location.

Reactions: dokodesuka
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes