Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
They put up a last opportunity moment to add anything for Amy or Melissa. Can't confirm anything but this could mean they're done with what they wanted to implement. And seems with fan suggestions they're looking to make this update worthwhile. Keeping up hope.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yeah, wasn't going to work since apparently they're using a custom made engine.

We did get one guy that managed to extract the assets once, but left no information on how to do it.

GrunkSmashPrime

Apr 9, 2020
So are the slide puzzles just impossible? ive tried every step by step tutorial ive seen, and every solver on the internet says its "unsolvable" (talking about the rhonda one i think? the red haired girl in the pool image). am i missing something?

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
So are the slide puzzles just impossible? ive tried every step by step tutorial ive seen, and every solver on the internet says its "unsolvable" (talking about the rhonda one i think? the red haired girl in the pool image). am i missing something?
No, they're not. Try working out the edges first. Here are the images for reference.

Reactions: crysman2000

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
idk where you got that from but the game isnt dead, isnt ther much news atm since the game update is close to be done (no % or dates), majority of the tasks atm are mainly focusing on bugfixing and ajustments.
Don't bother. I've seen him say the same thing about a ton of games that are taking a long time for updates.

Reactions: aslover69
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes