exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Don't bother. I've seen him say the same thing about a ton of games that are taking a long time for updates.
Yea i know him, i have seen him many times already, im just giving info i know, cause most of them dont actually bother to go research or keep up with development of the games.

Reactions: aslover69

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Don't take it literally, but at this speed "Dandy Boy" will not be finished in a decade so at least it's half dead.
Atleast we know they working on it, they care about their game and to not deliver some buggy mess like most devs around, some are working longer time and their games are way far behind

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Atleast we know they working on it, they care about their game and to not deliver some buggy mess like most devs around, some are working longer time and their games are way far behind
Played Demon Deals didn't had major bugs, same with Confined with Godesses, SexNote & STS

eru57093

Nov 26, 2021
Man you guys are the best, wouldn't have done it without your tips.

I played through this game and absolutely loved it.
Some mini games are annoyingly hard, but actually solvable after you get the hang of it.
Heck I've even learned how to solve those damn block-swipe type puzzles just for this game.

spike.fallout

Jul 29, 2018
I'm too stupid for these picture puzzles :( some hero show me the way please !!!
I used to struggle with this kind of puzzle, too, but this guy's video gave me some great pointers on how to approach it.
I hope it's useful to you.

And as a personal advice: start from the bottom right corner. Usually the up left corner is "empty" until you complete the picture.

Reactions: makediff

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
anyone have the 5.7 version of the game i want to use the save files to play them.... or know where i cant find the older version of the game

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes