Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I feel like this is going to be a huge update. And it's with fan favorite characters so they have to make it good and they know that. If it's rushed it will feel rushed. A bad update will always be a bad update. But a game worth waiting for, will be great forever. So I'm hoping my trust isn't betrayed by this update. I just really wish they hired voices for Melissa/Amy instead of getting one for Traci. I think the 8 months of patreon money should have done it at least for the sex scenes.

Reactions: exirock

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I feel like this is going to be a huge update. And it's with fan favorite characters so they have to make it good and they know that. If it's rushed it will feel rushed. A bad update will always be a bad update. But a game worth waiting for, will be great forever. So I'm hoping my trust isn't betrayed by this update. I just really wish they hired voices for Melissa/Amy instead of getting one for Traci. I think the 8 months of patreon money should have done it at least for the sex scenes.
Yea Voices always brings a bit of life into the scenes, but the traci was something experimental for what i know to see if people were into it, the issue is that they trying to go full time both of them so the money are for living expenses and stuff that is needed for the game, and voice acting prices arent cheap, other thing they aint going to hire random voices just to have audio, they would go see who will fit each character and that can be a hard job, but who knows in the future they might add more, for sure Melissa and Amy could be the next ones.

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Man, the dead air in between updates drives me nuts. Bi-weekly status updates from the devs letting us know what they're working on, or what they've finished, etc, would be a big improvement. At least I would know what I've been waiting for for the past 8 months and won't get disappointed if I find out there's like only two new animations.

Donny Clink

Mar 18, 2018
On the subject of slide puzzles. I was like "I hate them, they suck, they're impossible" so I googled a slide puzzle solver and found a youtube video where he gives instruction on how to complete a 4x4 in a couple minutes. To anyone who cares

EE/01/02/03
04/05/06/07
08/09/10/11
12/13/14/15
pretty much do the bottom first ( a side opposite the empty space). first two tiles you do independently not giving a damn what you screw up in the rest of the puzzle (12 and 13). You do 14 and 15 together sometimes having them in a counter intuitive order to they right themselves when they get into the tiles. You do the 3rd line the same way (8-11) doing 8 and 9 independently and doing 10 and 11 together. You do the far side 3+7 together like you did 10/11 and 14/15 and likewise with 2+6 after. Then the last 4 sort themselves out.

Reactions: cooldude33

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Man, the dead air in between updates drives me nuts. Bi-weekly status updates from the devs letting us know what they're working on, or what they've finished, etc, would be a big improvement. At least I would know what I've been waiting for for the past 8 months and won't get disappointed if I find out there's like only two new animations.
I agree with this. They don't want to put a release date out there, fine. But give us updates on what's been happening instead of "we're working on it". I have no clue if that means working on new areas, new animations, new characters, fixing up areas, adding functions. Because as you said they could be working really hard on the game aspect of it, which is important. But let's be honest why we're all playing this. We all want more animations and raunchy scenes.

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
I agree with this. They don't want to put a release date out there, fine. But give us updates on what's been happening instead of "we're working on it". I have no clue if that means working on new areas, new animations, new characters, fixing up areas, adding functions. Because as you said they could be working really hard on the game aspect of it, which is important. But let's be honest why we're all playing this. We all want more animations and raunchy scenes.
Exactly. Plus, nobody is stripping themselves butt naked and booting up DandyBoyAdventures.exe for the beautiful gameplay.

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
This game is some serious feelsbadman. Wanting an update and checking the thread to see no news is some serious feelsbad..

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes