exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Oni posted this on discord,
standby.gif
"Before everyone get their dicks out, let's remember how this thing will go.
First, 0.6.5 will be released to public testing meaning Resident tier patrons.
Soon after that if there's no more crucial bugs found, the real release follows for all our Deluxxxe tier patrons and so on."

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
O N I said:
@everyone DBA 0.6.5 is available to @Resident tier patrons as well as @Game tester at #game-testers.
The test build may still contain unfound bugs/things to iron out.
0.6.5 NOT compatible with older saves since it completely overhauls (Melissa's) & (Amy's) storylines.
Yey more mommy Melissa content.

tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
When will 0.6.5 uploaded to f95zone?
Either when someone who pays for it uploads it or when it goes public. As of the moment, it is open to $60 patrons and there is a Patreon tier(that has not gotten it) that is guaranteed to get it at least a week before the public release. So as of the moment, at least a week, unless a paying savior blesses us earlier. They are currently bug testing the newest release so it may be wise to just wait anyway if you don't want a buggy time.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Ummm, that was one version ago. V0.3 comes with an incest patch which handily solves that issue. Also, other characters won't be boning your family, the devs removed all scenes where that happens.
Well can u tell me that which character was fucking MC mom?

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
10 months passed and still nothing new, Boyoni is a scammer no doubt about that.
View attachment 1820600
And don't tell me but it's handdrawn re re re, its a pixel mess compared to other 2d games and titles like Demon Deals & LittleMan (dumps bi monthly) Summertime Saga & Something Unlimited (every quarter), SexNote & Confined With Godesses (4 weeks)
not reading the previous page moment

JonSummer

Jun 28, 2017
10 months passed and still nothing new, Boyoni is a scammer no doubt about that.
View attachment 1820600
And don't tell me but it's handdrawn re re re, its a pixel mess compared to other 2d games and titles like Demon Deals & LittleMan (dumps bi monthly) Summertime Saga & Something Unlimited (every quarter), SexNote & Confined With Godesses (4 weeks)
"All projects are run by the same people, run into the same issues and therefore should take the same amount of time"
Still blows my mind how half the people that comment on this site use it to "expose" a dev instead of just leaving the thread.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
We neeeeeed a saviour to leak this rn please ☺☺☺☺
mate its only out for game-testers which is 60$, and they will never put it out, the game-testers are atm playing the game to verify if there is anything the devs missed or if they find anything game breaking, now its all about wait for the game-testers green light and then in a few hours it will be release for patreons.

NE DAM

May 28, 2018
mate its only out for game-testers which is 60$, and they will never put it out, the game-testers are atm playing the game to verify if there is anything the devs missed or if they find anything game breaking, now its all about wait for the game-testers green light and then in a few hours it will be release for patreons.
So like we gotta wait for another week?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Since i saw people complaining about a long wait for the update I'll give my opinion too. They're not bad guys, they're almost always working on the game, they have their own engine and all. If you think this dev are bad, man, just look for Dr. Bones, he literally took a year for reworking scenes and didn't even finished that. This devs give's you an update with a ton of new content, and even if they take their time, they're always showing proof of work, i can't remember but i believe they even paused the patreon when they couldn't work. So yeah, they are goods devs until now.

Last edited:

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Since i saw people complaining about a long wait for the update I'll give my opinion too. They're not bad guys, they're almost always working on the game, they have their own engine and all. If you think this dev are bad, man, just look for Dr. Bones, he literally took a year for reworking scenes and didn't even finished that. This devs give's you and update with a ton of new content, and even if they take their time, they're always showing proof of work, i can't remember but i believe they even paused the patreon when they couldn't work. So yeah, they are goods devs until now.
View attachment oh.mp4

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes