MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Found this debug room while messing around with the save file, thought I'd share cause I find stuff like this kinda interesting, I was pretty lucky to find it too, I was just testing random room IDs and stumbled on this room by chance.
Interacting with the characters just plays certain scenes, talking to Lori for example plays the scene where she and Traci are arguing at the apartment.
This is in version 5.7, so this room could be different in 6.0, going to check that out later.
Indeed the room is different in version 6.0.

Last edited:

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Found this debug room while messing around with the save file, thought I'd share cause I find stuff like this kinda interesting, I was pretty lucky to find it too, I was just testing random room IDs and stumbled on this room by chance.
Interacting with the characters just plays certain scenes, talking to Lori for example plays the scene where she and Traci are arguing at the apartment.
This is in version 5.7, so this room could be different in 6.0, going to check that out later.
Would you be able to share/explain how to access these rooms for those interested in accessing them

Reactions: spblu and exirock

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Would you be able to share/explain how to access these rooms for those interested in accessing them
You can access any room by editing the 5th byte on a save file with a hex editor, just change it to the ID of the room you want to go too, 29 is the ID of the debug room, 00 is the MC's room, etc, as of 0.6, the highest room ID is 69 (nice).
1651946827100.png
You can check the ID of each room in the dandy_world.bin file in the Data/Bin folder of the game, just find the name of the room, and go 8 bytes to the left and the ID will be there.
1651947202000.png

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
Please share an save with the debug room would be cool to explore it myself or atleast tell us how to reach it.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Thanks I was wondering if there'd be an event or something that checks later if you doped but seems not then.
For what i recall there is only one scene that was hidden in case if you used cheats, but in this case its a item u can buy to make a bit more easy the challenge.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
What does the DX mode actually do and how do you turn it off?
The DX mode in present build will only provide you with ingame tab with cheats, if you placed the code, has far i know the DX mode will only activate if you use any cheat of the cheat tab, so your save it will be clean has long you dont use them, and i dont know how to turn it off, only asking one of the devs if there is a way.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes