- Gave “suburbs” map a complete overhaul

- Completely updated Monster Castle’s graphics

- Completely updated Monster Castle’s levels

- Added a new map called “garage”

- Updated both of the ''xmas cabin'' maps

- Added new events for both Melissa and Amy

- Rewrote the script for both Melissa and Amy

I am probably missing something as the full changelog I do not have access to

Does this mean we need to replay old parts of the game to see these changes?

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Does anyone have a save file just after the red head teacher picture slider puzzle?

Update: never mind, easy mode has auto complete.

Last edited:

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Hey guys I'm having the same problem. I started a new save and when I reach the quest where I go in the thief cave for the beers there's nobody there no matter on what hour in the day I try. Any suggestions?
You need to jump on red fence and and then on ledge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I'm very disappointed in the update especially considering that it took this long.
From what I could gather one of the big things was them reworking the progress of Melissa and Amy to be slower without the sex scenes starting abruptly but it's pretty much still the case, at least for Melissa.
You save her from the Sheriff and then pretty much right after that she gives you a titfuck/blowjob combo.
The progression for Melissa pretty much goes like this: no teasing>heavy teasing>titfuck/blowjob>sex whenever MC wants.
And not only is the progression very abrupt but the time it takes to get from one stage to the next is out of balance, the time it takes to get from no teasing to heavy teasing takes much longer than the time from heavy teasing to sex.
A much better progression would be:
no teasing>light teasing>heavy teasing>play with boobs/ass>handjob>blowjob>titfuck>sex.
Not only that but I'm pretty sure there was more content for her in the 0.6 version of the game.
And looking at the CG rip it seems like there is barley any new sexy content in the game.

Last edited:

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
I'm very disappointed in the update especially considering that it took this long.
From what I could gather one of the big things was them reworking the progress of Melissa and Amy to be slower without the sex scenes starting abruptly but it's pretty much still the case, at least for Melissa.
You save her from the Sheriff and then pretty much right after that she gives you a titfuck/blowjob combo.
The progression for Melissa pretty much goes like this: no teasing>heavy teasing>titfuck/blowjob>sex whenever MC wants.
And not only is the progression very abrupt but the time it takes to get from one stage to the next is out of balance, the time it takes to get from no teasing to heavy teasing takes much longer than the time from heavy teasing to sex.
no teasing>light teasing>heavy teasing>play with boobs/ass>handjob>blowjob>titfuck>sex.
Not only that but I'm pretty sure there was more content for her in the 0.6 version of the game.
And looking at the CG rip it seems like there is barley any new sexy content in the game.
Thank you for saving my time! :D

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
bit disappointed, more removed than is added, waiting almost a year for "rework" of Melissa and Amy story, to get like 2 new scenes for both of them, and removed Melissa ass muching in kitchen, myby im wrong but i didnt encountered that in new playthrough, nor scene in yoga clothes, nor cunnilingus in dress that ive seen in cg rip that 1 guy provided, i kn that cabin event is remowed for now, but what about other scenes?

JAGamer

Dec 26, 2018
I finished playing the renewed stories of melissa and amy. And I could not agree more with your comment, especially the abruptness of the progression is very noticeable with Melissa and curiously in the previous version it was not so noticeable and they removed the anal scene in her room.

JAGamer

Dec 26, 2018
bit disappointed, more removed than is added, waiting almost a year for "rework" of Melissa and Amy story, to get like 2 new scenes for both of them, and removed Melissa ass muching in kitchen, myby im wrong but i didnt encountered that in new playthrough, nor scene in yoga clothes, nor cunnilingus in dress that ive seen in cg rip that 1 guy provided, i kn that cabin event is remowed for now, but what about other scenes?
Lol true I didn't remember all those scenes xd... I didn't see them in this update either...

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes