FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
If this 'easy mode' doesn't have some sort of skip for the fossil quest, I'm going to be pissed. I'm no stranger to having to replay a game after an update breaks the save file, but I am not doing that quest again.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Since i saw people complaining about a long wait for the update I'll give my opinion too. They're not bad guys, they're almost always working on the game, they have their own engine and all. If you think this dev are bad, man, just look for Dr. Bones, he literally took a year for reworking scenes and didn't even finished that. This devs give's you an update with a ton of new content, and even if they take their time, they're always showing proof of work, i can't remember but i believe they even paused the patreon when they couldn't work. So yeah, they are goods devs until now.
I take back everything i said, this is bullshit. I really hoped we were gonna have a lot of new content. Like, i know messing with your engine and all could be messy, but still, they could have worked on new content, i really liked the map like it was before.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Please help, I cant find Deapthroght guy. I keep going to the hospital but he's not there.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
One question, does anyone know how the audio and CG were ripped? I mean the program used

Reactions: naoc

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
where is ginger guy? i don't see any playground behind smartmart

nvm, not even 30 seconds after i post this, i found him lol

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes