Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
I'm very disappointed in the update especially considering that it took this long.
From what I could gather one of the big things was them reworking the progress of Melissa and Amy to be slower without the sex scenes starting abruptly but it's pretty much still the case, at least for Melissa.
You save her from the Sheriff and then pretty much right after that she gives you a titfuck/blowjob combo.
The progression for Melissa pretty much goes like this: no teasing>heavy teasing>titfuck/blowjob>sex whenever MC wants.
And not only is the progression very abrupt but the time it takes to get from one stage to the next is out of balance, the time it takes to get from no teasing to heavy teasing takes much longer than the time from heavy teasing to sex.
A much better progression would be:
no teasing>light teasing>heavy teasing>play with boobs/ass>handjob>blowjob>titfuck>sex.
Not only that but I'm pretty sure there was more content for her in the 0.6 version of the game.
And looking at the CG rip it seems like there is barley any new sexy content in the game.
Thank you for saving my time! :D

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
bit disappointed, more removed than is added, waiting almost a year for "rework" of Melissa and Amy story, to get like 2 new scenes for both of them, and removed Melissa ass muching in kitchen, myby im wrong but i didnt encountered that in new playthrough, nor scene in yoga clothes, nor cunnilingus in dress that ive seen in cg rip that 1 guy provided, i kn that cabin event is remowed for now, but what about other scenes?

JAGamer

Dec 26, 2018
I'm very disappointed in the update especially considering that it took this long.
From what I could gather one of the big things was them reworking the progress of Melissa and Amy to be slower without the sex scenes starting abruptly but it's pretty much still the case, at least for Melissa.
You save her from the Sheriff and then pretty much right after that she gives you a titfuck/blowjob combo.
The progression for Melissa pretty much goes like this: no teasing>heavy teasing>titfuck/blowjob>sex whenever MC wants.
And not only is the progression very abrupt but the time it takes to get from one stage to the next is out of balance, the time it takes to get from no teasing to heavy teasing takes much longer than the time from heavy teasing to sex.
A much better progression would be:
no teasing>light teasing>heavy teasing>play with boobs/ass>handjob>blowjob>titfuck>sex.
Not only that but I'm pretty sure there was more content for her in the 0.6 version of the game.
And looking at the CG rip it seems like there is barley any new sexy content in the game.
I finished playing the renewed stories of melissa and amy. And I could not agree more with your comment, especially the abruptness of the progression is very noticeable with Melissa and curiously in the previous version it was not so noticeable and they removed the anal scene in her room.

JAGamer

Dec 26, 2018
bit disappointed, more removed than is added, waiting almost a year for "rework" of Melissa and Amy story, to get like 2 new scenes for both of them, and removed Melissa ass muching in kitchen, myby im wrong but i didnt encountered that in new playthrough, nor scene in yoga clothes, nor cunnilingus in dress that ive seen in cg rip that 1 guy provided, i kn that cabin event is remowed for now, but what about other scenes?
Lol true I didn't remember all those scenes xd... I didn't see them in this update either...

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
"Old save won't work" Come on that's a basic, YOU CAN'T HOPE THE PLAYER TO NOT MIND STARTING AGAIN THE GAME FROM 0! I'm just pissed by dev that make this dumb move... The same for those who make a chapter 2 game but the saves aren't compatible... Generally, i wait for the 1.00 IF i like the game otherwise i never play again ever. Not sure this game is for me of the 1st category or second....

Reactions: D17345A

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Its sad to say this update was a flop , was expecting a lot from the melissa update story since the first one felt kinda rushed but this one is even worse you go from nothing literally nothing to melissa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and then the rest is kinda the same the "animation" is way better for sure but its hard to be hype for future release when you wait 1 year for that really

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Its a shame the develoment is so slow. The game has a lot of potential, maybe the map its a little big and extended and u can get lost easily on it.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Dumb question but does the karma system affect anything in v0.6.5?

Should I care about being a good/bad guy? I know the dev mentioned the plan was for some girls to only like a "good guy" or vice versa?

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes