Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
"Old save won't work" Come on that's a basic, YOU CAN'T HOPE THE PLAYER TO NOT MIND STARTING AGAIN THE GAME FROM 0! I'm just pissed by dev that make this dumb move... The same for those who make a chapter 2 game but the saves aren't compatible... Generally, i wait for the 1.00 IF i like the game otherwise i never play again ever. Not sure this game is for me of the 1st category or second....

Reactions: D17345A

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Its sad to say this update was a flop , was expecting a lot from the melissa update story since the first one felt kinda rushed but this one is even worse you go from nothing literally nothing to melissa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and then the rest is kinda the same the "animation" is way better for sure but its hard to be hype for future release when you wait 1 year for that really

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Its a shame the develoment is so slow. The game has a lot of potential, maybe the map its a little big and extended and u can get lost easily on it.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Dumb question but does the karma system affect anything in v0.6.5?

Should I care about being a good/bad guy? I know the dev mentioned the plan was for some girls to only like a "good guy" or vice versa?

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
If this 'easy mode' doesn't have some sort of skip for the fossil quest, I'm going to be pissed. I'm no stranger to having to replay a game after an update breaks the save file, but I am not doing that quest again.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes