KorosuUno

Apr 22, 2017
melissa's rework feels so rush now, like before it did feel a bit rush but now it feels even more so. A lot of the new scenes feel like they could've just been added to the existing storyline and it would've made sense like the sheriff scenes imo.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
is there a way to jump higher? there are some coins on top of boxes that I can't reach and I don't know how. View attachment 1827362
Also how am I supposed to get these last two rats?
Edit: Nvm, found you have to jump on the cage edge and parkour you way up there
View attachment 1827374
But how am I supposed to get the wrench?
idk if you got it, but go inside the secret cave behind a tree just down from where you are in the wrench pic. then, from up in the cliff you have to push a box at an angle to then climb to the boxes where the wrench is

Reactions: Lusteh

emmeline64

May 17, 2020
Wow, flurry of activity after the update. I have mixed feelings about this one. I'm thrilled it actually came out. I'm pleased they added the ability to skip mini games. I'm frustrated by some bugs (especially in the cemetery). They made the slide puzzles more tolerable by adding numbers, but they're still slide puzzles. The other mini games seem to continue to be perfect or fail. The added story line for Amy so far is not to my liking. They just made her a mega bitch and I also don't like her new badonkadonk. She looked great before. There's plenty of BBWs in the game, why take away one of the few conventionally attractive girls? I'm gonna reserve judgement for a bit and see if another update ever comes out and maybe support then. I really like this game, but man are there a lot of sticking points.

Nekovrill

Apr 5, 2018
Did anyone find all the night shopkeepers? Trying to get the avatar viewer for Amy and Sunny

Could only find the crypt one.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
this game is great but i really wanna se be able which girls completet cos right now im at 51% and i dont know where to go now

Champinon

May 20, 2017
It's been so long since the last update that I've forgotten where the fuck Mary goes when she leaves the house and now i'm stuck like an idiot.

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes