sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
Conclusion:

the only way to enjoy this game for me is going to be by waiting for this to be 100% COMPLETED, so that I don't have to start from scratch a very convoluted game, and be able to enjoy it fully.

This forum desperately needs a "COMPLETED" tag alert system for favorite threads...

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
If you put the previous update next to this update and not tell me which is which, I would've guessed that the previous upd came after this one, as the story is more well-paced in there and has more buildup. (Edit: regarding Melissa's, that is.)

Last edited:

chafudefornio

Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 136425

Overview:
DBA is an adult adventure game with sim dating and RPG elements. The game has a main storyline as well as lots of side quests to complete. All this take place in a fictional town called "Beagleton" sometime in the late 80's.

There's lots of girls to date and interesting characters to meet. Oh and also nudity, lots of nudity!
The game revolves around solving puzzles and exploring it's world as well as making choices. You can play as a good guy or a bad apple there's no right or wrong choice here.
You can also find a lot of interactive things in this world such as playable video games, usable computers and collectible magazines!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-22
Release Date: 2022-05-22
Developer: DandyBoyOni - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5
Language: English
Voices: English
Special: Dandy VR,NR
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Features:

How to use save file:

DX Password: cakeisalie

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: - Walkthrough -
CG RIP - Save

Just Have Money 4Head thanks for the link

View attachment 254789 View attachment 254788 View attachment 254790 View attachment 254792 View attachment 254793 View attachment 254794 View attachment 254796 View attachment 254797 View attachment 254791
The game dont open, someone can help me?

kverob

Jun 28, 2021
Guys, what do i do, game stucked at 72%, last main quest was "giddy up". Zero quests with guys with weed after i got it. Is it bug or i need to do something specific? I've got no more active quests.

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
Maybe this is broken in the new update - but I'm stuck on 'Jockstrap' - I've qualified for the team and have to tell Erika, the arrow points to the school, but she's nowhere to be found except in classrooms in the morning where she says she needs to take her own seat.

Mar 5, 2022
Man, I wish the dev would not make the vouchers from the graveyard minigames RNG based all I need is one more, and that damn strength minigame just won't give it to me... (All it's giving me is money).
Did you end up getting the voucher? I have all the vouchers except the one for the strength mini-game, and all I'm getting is money. I'm convinced my shit is bugged.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Did they remove the Celebrity City Quest? ' cause I don't see the crowd at the beach everytime I visit there in the afternoon

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I got the voucher on the 1st try. playing the latest version fresh save

Also, does someone know how to get amy to talk to me again in the quest "boys"?
I think it's just random and it's base on luck. I won like 10 times in a row without losing and the voucher didn't appear for me..

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Did you end up getting the voucher? I have all the vouchers except the one for the strength mini-game, and all I'm getting is money. I'm convinced my shit is bugged.
No, it never gave the last voucher to me I gave up, went back to an old save, and continued playing the rest of the game...

By the way, does anyone know where the student is located for the "Bookworm" quest?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
you know what... I give up trying to get the last Voucher from the test of strength. I won like over 100 something times idk I lost count and the voucher still didn't drop for me. I'm so exhausted and pissed off rn

Reactions: Jellyluve
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes