Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
She's in the arcade sometimes.
And speaking of Sunny, I hope she gets some more content soon, her design is so good and she's so nice, yet we hardly interact with her during the game.

Yeah slender twintail is great. The game has a relationship level menu, all the makings of a Harvestmoon, Rune Factory, or Stardew style relationship build up. Characters should be in the world at all times, barring living out of town. Being able to request that they follow you around would be fun and play into the Dating/friendship system feature, add bonuses, sex on the spot like False Myth, etc. Alex could have Sunny over himself, then sleep with her and Amy for instance, or just pound her in the basement. I think there is something great here, lots of style, plenty of different characters, body types, and variations of those body types. Amy's bigger hips, and butt hole, sets her slender build apart from Sunny's, she is her mothers child. There would be less of a need for the gallery if the player could recreate all the scenes through play, though I still want it.

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
In the "Bookworm" mission, it asks me to find a ginger student, I've been to the back of the Shopsmart at all times, but there's nothing there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
Where do i find Erika after giving the coach booze?
seems to be a bug is stopping everyone from spawning in the afternoon.
I got passed it during the traci quest where you do the exam - erika was there, spoke - no dialog but it updated the quest to see her at the track in the morning.

Reactions: csaszar

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Ok so I played the previous 0.6 version(which you can find ) in one go because the game crashed when i tried to save it and I definitely liked it more than 0.6.5 lol. not only because of the additional Yoga scenes(which i confess that might actually be available in 0.6.5 and I just lost them in that playthrough, but them being missable are a shame anyway) but because of the story progression: instead of Melissa straight up BLOWING the MC after the cop incident, she just hugs him with both of them naked in the bath and THEN there are more scenes that scale to oral sex with them(with art that i'm pretty sure that is just nowhere in the 0.6.5 version lol)

i think the developer only rewrote the story because in 0.6.0 he promised in-game an ending to that story even though sex between them had already happened so he had no idea how to make a climax and just rewrote everything so the sex happening itself could be the climax and ending of Melissa's quest
either that or a big accident happened in the last 10 months of his life and he had to rush the update in that time period lol
1653592429745.png

DoYouEvenCultivate

Mar 26, 2021
play the digging game, I got 2 voucher in one session. and sometimes only one, P.S you don't have to win the game, just dig the right wholes to get the vouchers
I got 2 vouchers in the same session of the digging game and the second one didnt add to the voucher count.
I wasted 12 hours on the strength game still no voucher.
Can anyone confirm they were able to obtain all 5 vouchers since build 0.6.5?

Jun 29, 2018
Where else can you find Amy in the outerworld besides home and school? I was looking through the 0.65 files and there's a sex scene with her where she's not wearing her shirt; or is this content unreleased?

Terrec

May 26, 2022
I got 2 vouchers in the same session of the digging game and the second one didnt add to the voucher count.
I wasted 12 hours on the strength game still no voucher.
Can anyone confirm they were able to obtain all 5 vouchers since build 0.6.5?
I haven't played 0.6.5 yet, but in 0.6.0 you couldn't get that voucher if you dug up the Ancient Box in the graveyard.

PeterPan1969

Oct 12, 2021
hey how do you activate cheats on 0.6.5? i've tried but can't find out how

it says look in the options for password but i dont see anything!

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
Please tell me why you need strength and intelligence in this game and how they reis?
intelligence do the classes in school, and u need it to progress with professor, strength i think u need to do training with erika or how is called swimming girl, but idk cos i completed the game and my strength didnt rise at all (i used steroids for her quest)

Reactions: dokodesuka
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes