mort89

Nov 13, 2017
intelligence do the classes in school, and u need it to progress with professor, strength i think u need to do training with erika or how is called swimming girl, but idk cos i completed the game and my strength didnt rise at all (i used steroids for her quest)
Thank you very much. Don`t not know about the professor.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Did they remove the Sunny sex scene in the house? I got to what seems to be the end of Amy's route and didn't see it.
From what I can tell, yes. They changed it from the house to the school in the afternoon. Honestly, no reason why couldn't have both. The old scene was a much cleaner way into getting to H with Amy/Sunny, but this new one is repeatable.

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
This turning out to be one of my top games great polish and love went into it !

It's a really big bummer that we won't be able to have fun with the mother T_T ..... she looks the best by far (body type , hair and attitude !)

also ran into a mini - bug ... i went to the right side of a house (which is on the opposite side of the road to the library ) .... and my character fell threw the map !

well let ya know if i found more bugs ( hopping to give ya fed back dev! )

other than that ... I just wish more "bigger" MILFS or girls i.e chubby or wide hips or in other words : EXTRA THICC !
Hello do you know in which application he is drawing the characters? Or which is the best pixel art application?

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Did they change how you complete five-finger discount? been looking around but for the life of me the only caves I couuld find don't take me to the shoplifters.

Mar 30, 2018
Did they change how you complete five-finger discount? been looking around but for the life of me the only caves I couuld find don't take me to the shoplifters.
This made me rage quit ngl, because the walkthrough is outdated and all the images i can find show it being in the wrong spot.

perilomo

May 12, 2020
What on earth have happened to this game?

Last time I've played it (Before the story reworks) the story at least had a flow. Things didn't abruptly stopped just for an event to be triggered the next day, not to even mention that the sex scenes were kind of cute and had dialogue in them.
There was a sense of progression of chemistry between the characters.

Now it is just a marathon to the super short animation without any dialogue and most of the best CG's were cut out...

Feels like such a disappointment coming back to this title =(

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
My old saves work. Is this going to cause issues or did they mean saves from a earlier point then what i am using?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Can someone please post the 6.5.1 version on here. Also, btw Oni told me that the voucher not dropping on test of strength was fixed on version 6.5.1.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes