Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
hii i wanna know i just visit gallary and scenes are in CG not animated ? so in game we just got pics no animations?

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
AFAIK 0.6.5.1 is just bug fixes

I do like this game, however, this change / rewrite feels somewhat incomplete, which is a disappointment, maybe, we are at a point in the game where new stuff will be added in the next iteration, and this requires such changes to be made, however, if it's not like that, I think that the devs have caught the Burnt out syndrome

Reactions: lo0u

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
No comment on the updates but man this art style is refreshing. So tired of the VN renpy goblins that dominate this website.

Reactions: blowjobbb

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
AFAIK 0.6.5.1 is just bug fixes

I do like this game, however, this change / rewrite feels somewhat incomplete, which is a disappointment, maybe, we are at a point in the game where new stuff will be added in the next iteration, and this requires such changes to be made, however, if it's not like that, I think that the devs have caught the Burnt out syndrome
I know it's bug fixes and that's I'm waiting for it because I encounter a bug where the voucher doesn't drop when I play test of strength mini game at the halloween event

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
What on earth have happened to this game?

Last time I've played it (Before the story reworks) the story at least had a flow. Things didn't abruptly stopped just for an event to be triggered the next day, not to even mention that the sex scenes were kind of cute and had dialogue in them.
There was a sense of progression of chemistry between the characters.

Now it is just a marathon to the super short animation without any dialogue and most of the best CG's were cut out...

Feels like such a disappointment coming back to this title =(
Exactly what I thought. This one is a mess, the dialogue is absolutely missing in these scenes. It really added to them, and made it so much better. Now I'm just bored with them with no dialogue. Rushed as hell.

Reactions: lo0u

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I have been lurking on this thread for a while now, and I noticed something quite peculiar.
I find it hilarious how you guys are *never* happy.

If the Dev takes longer to release it, you guys complain, says he milks, scam, etc...
But once the Dev releases it quicker, you guys *still* complain and whine that it's too rushed.
Come on guys, cut the Dev some slack! They're not the MilfyCity Dev:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I have been lurking on this thread for a while now, and I noticed something quite peculiar.
This place is an intellectual cesspool, but it's still better than any D*scord out there which is usually an endless circlejerk of sucking developer dick down to their Patreon-money-swollen balls.
It is absolutely vital that people whine and moan about shitty development (be it long periods of absence or poor quality) here, because if not here, where else? As long as they don't go too far and start doxxing the devs or something.

I'm personally amazed the average F95 resident is still even able to tell when something's obviously not fucking right (like 8 months for this shitty update).

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
This place is an intellectual cesspool, but it's still better than any D*scord out there which is usually an endless circlejerk of sucking developer dick down to their Patreon-money-swollen balls.
It is absolutely vital that people whine and moan about shitty development (be it long periods of absence or poor quality) here, because if not here, where else? As long as they don't go too far and start doxxing the devs or something.

I'm personally amazed the average F95 resident is still even able to tell when something's obviously not fucking right (like 8 months for this shitty update).
The discord invitation doesn't work anymore... probably because yesterday I entered and critized the last update (in a polite way mind you). Within a minute I was kicked out of the discord and the link stoped working. Mfw.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I like the game quite a bit, but nuking the saves every time makes my curl up in disappointment.

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Condescending. Great.
If the Dev takes longer to release it, you guys complain, says he milks, scam, etc...
But once the Dev releases it quicker, you guys *still* complain and whine that it's too rushed.
Where's the contradiction there? Also,
But once the Dev releases it quicker
lol. Since when?
Come on guys, cut the Dev some slack! They're not the MilfyCity Dev:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No. Incompetency is incompetency, and it should be called out.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes