Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Holy Hell, that moonshine car chase segment is beyond brutal. And I've played every FromSoftware game... Still got through the segment of the quest, but it definitely wasn't fun. I love a good challenge, but even a good challenge has rules and mechanics to learn and build off of... The chase segments? Nope. RNG, can't rely on what you learn from the previous 60 attempts. The whole chase has to be beaten on just luck, reflex. Sometimes reflex isn't even enough and you'll still crash on "Nothing".
All in all, that segment alone just makes me need a much desired hiatus from the game to play something else. The payoff for the quest was a repeatable couple scenes but... Still not quite worth the time sunk to get it.

Reactions: vaaf

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Cool. Lets make a 40 hour game with so much "look what i can do in this engine!" minigames that just feel awful. By far the worst sokoban game i've ever had, why bother adding stealth and platforming mechanics just because?

Reactions: TwoHeavens

Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020
ive downloaded dba 3 times and for some reason windows is blocking it even though i disabled microsoft defender yet dba is still not running on my pc is there any fix for this?
-

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
great game but the dev is a little too ambitious for their own good, hopefully it doesn't end up abandoned.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes