ArteriusAki

Sep 17, 2021
My character suddenly disappeared while going up the hill, is it bug ?
After he disappeared i can move the camera but can't go another map
1659536430195.png

Champinon

May 20, 2017
I kind of have my doubts about that being complete. I mean they added a masturbation option in that same update in bed, and it would have been perfect to add an already done scene in there where it would be optional.
The scenes and animations for the sharing route are in the game files and the voyeur route already had a lot of cg and animated stuff and some of them where implemented in early builds.

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
So I set Skylar’s relationship to « bitch » instead of « cousin » just for kicks and now he calls me bitch every other sentence and it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: MayhemSixx

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
The scenes and animations for the sharing route are in the game files and the voyeur route already had a lot of cg and animated stuff and some of them where implemented in early builds.
Not trying to be pedantic but the voyeur stuff was only two scenes and only had one CG with the MC’s dad iirc so not like a ton of it was fleshed out.

I agree with your past post though. The fact the game was supposed to be a “everyone fucks everyone” type of game made it sound great. Instead he caved to the NTR screeching and we get the same boring ass scenes and story with the MC. Game would’ve been way better if he kept with his original plan or made it an optional voyeur path.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Not trying to be pedantic but the voyeur stuff was only two scenes and only had one CG with the MC’s dad iirc so not like a ton of it was fleshed out.

I agree with your past post though. The fact the game was supposed to be a “everyone fucks everyone” type of game made it sound great. Instead he caved to the NTR screeching and we get the same boring ass scenes and story with the MC. Game would’ve been way better if he kept with his original plan or made it an optional voyeur path.
Yeah I would have liked to have seen some action on other characters parts. So weird that in a whole town, there's only one teenager having sex with every schoolgirl and MILF. Except those two going at it in the mall lol. I always get flamed for saying I wanna see so and so with so and so. But it's just a personal opinion.

It also limits things story wise. Like in the last (most disappointing of all update) I'd love to see Melissa trying to satisfy herself by getting railed by other young guys to try and stop thinking sexually about her son, but it doesn't work, she still craves his dick. Or when you go downstairs in Rhonda's house at night, you see Dex fucking Rhonda and she catches you, and that's why she starts to try to seduce you. Maybe watching Red fucking Traci too hard, so you throw a rock at him and hide as he gets pissed off and leaves, making you the hero but also getting to watch a bit of a more hardcore scene. These all include other people having sex, but all include the MC's progression towards these women as well.

There's limitless possibilities instead of "every girl won't even look at another guy except you". It makes the game hard to proceed without being repetitive and boring (which this game has been at since post 0.4 update). People have to stop self inserting themselves into the MC and realize that people fuck different people every day no matter where you are.

Champinon

May 20, 2017

Also the handmade engine is a big problem, they wanted to flex their developer skills but ended up having a lot of problems because they have to do everything from 0 instead of relying on tutorials, pre-made plugins and/or pre-made stuff, it's the typical problem of newbie developers: Trying to bite off more than they can chew.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Can we not derail this thread with NTR?
Bitching about there not being NTR is the same as bitching there is NTR
There's no mention of NTR here. There is mention of a person not in a relationship fucking another person who is not in a relationship. Just because one of those people is not the MC doesn't make it NTR.

Also, when there is NTR, the bitching never stops for even a second. So don't act like you're taking the high road here pretending you don't bitch when there's NTR.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
There's no mention of NTR here. There is mention of a person not in a relationship fucking another person who is not in a relationship. Just because one of those people is not the MC doesn't make it NTR.

Also, when there is NTR, the bitching never stops for even a second. So don't act like you're taking the high road here pretending you don't bitch when there's NTR.
Bitching is bitching and I have posted the same thing to people bitching about optional NTR as well.
I don't go into NTR game threads in the first place.
Also I know what NTR is, but this site tags NTR is a very specific way and if it added what you wanted it would be tagged as NTR. The site does have a sharing tag as well, but the player or MC would have to agree to it for it to count as sharing.

Just stop fucking bitching about content you want isn't in this game.
I hate both people on both sides bitching about it
Derailing threads is fucking retarded and petty

Reactions: Flash Dingo

miget

Aug 6, 2021
View attachment 136425

Overview:
DBA is an adult adventure game with sim dating and RPG elements. The game has a main storyline as well as lots of side quests to complete. All this take place in a fictional town called "Beagleton" sometime in the late 80's.

There's lots of girls to date and interesting characters to meet. Oh and also nudity, lots of nudity!
The game revolves around solving puzzles and exploring it's world as well as making choices. You can play as a good guy or a bad apple there's no right or wrong choice here.
You can also find a lot of interactive things in this world such as playable video games, usable computers and collectible magazines!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-01
Release Date: 2022-05-29
Developer: DandyBoyOni - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5.1
Language: English
Voices: English
Special: Dandy VR,NR
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Features:

How to use save file:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: - Walkthrough - CG RIP - Save -

Just Have Money 4Head thanks for the link

View attachment 254789 View attachment 254788 View attachment 254790 View attachment 254792 View attachment 254793 View attachment 254794 View attachment 254796 View attachment 254797 View attachment 254791
will there ever be pregnancy?

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Bitching is bitching and I have posted the same thing to people bitching about optional NTR as well.
I don't go into NTR game threads in the first place.
Also I know what NTR is, but this site tags NTR is a very specific way and if it added what you wanted it would be tagged as NTR. The site does have a sharing tag as well, but the player or MC would have to agree to it for it to count as sharing.

Just stop fucking bitching about content you want isn't in this game.
I hate both people on both sides bitching about it
Derailing threads is fucking retarded and petty
Lmao, you realize that what we want to see in the game is literally 90% of the comments right? For any thread. It's how game makers see what people want and it's why good content gets added to the games. I realize there's the Discord, but they obviously look here as well unless they're too sensitive to take any criticism. So why don't you stop fucking bitching about bitching. It was one fucking comment, so if anything you've derailed the thread by posting 2 comments on the subject now. So stop being a petty bitch.

• Angry
Reactions: Flash Dingo

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Lmao, you realize that what we want to see in the game is literally 90% of the comments right? For any thread. It's how game makers see what people want and it's why good content gets added to the games. I realize there's the Discord, but they obviously look here as well unless they're too sensitive to take any criticism. So why don't you stop fucking bitching about bitching. It was one fucking comment, so if anything you've derailed the thread by posting 2 comments on the subject now. So stop being a petty bitch.
If they read this thread I doubt they would of fucked up quests, removed build up/dialogue, kept annoying block pushing, have quests sequence break, kept the fucking slide puzzles, and many of their other terrible ideas that they continue to implement.

Their last activity publicly was two years ago so I doubt they pay attention to the pirate site. The only ones who pay attention here are the people who milk their patreons and want to avoid the abandoned tag, those who use it as a marketing platform and stay forever or leave when they get big, and the ones who generally interact with the community for ideas and feedback.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes