The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
This is the last time I do anything else like this. If the files don't work, that's your problem. Either way, I just want them off my pc.
DBA 5.7:
DBA 0.6:
DBA 0.6.5:

5.7 CGs:
6.0 CGs:

6.0.5 CGs:

EDIT: Check out this mega collection instead:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: astrophel and lnppo

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
the cave is for the 6 version story (Cannot remember tbh), not 6.5.1. also the cave is in the OLD LOCATION. where the construction site is.
Ooohhh, thank you! All the characters in town saying "There's a secret cave behind ShopSmart" weren't exactly helpful :p

Reactions: Namibal

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Dandy Boy Adventure 0.6.5 Save With 999999 Gold coins

Quest Progress is at 1%~ (One mandatory quest I had to do)

To use the saves:

1. Navigate to the save directory (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Skullgear\Dandy Boy Adventures on windows, will need to have "see hidden files" enabled)
  2. Make a backup of all the files in here (these Dandy_#.bin are your saves, you can just put a folder in the directory and copy them there. dandy_gallery.bin is the gallery save)
no full save 100%?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
This guy searched the thread for any post containing NTR just so he could facepalm them months later.

Check his latest activity if you wanna see what it looks like when NTR lives rent free in your head :KEK:
Well, yeah. Many games have untagged ntr so checking the thread before downloading is pretty normal to avoid wasting your time. There, I saw some retarded comments so I facepalmed them, I just happened to read them, I wasn't looking for them specifically. And about them being months old..... well tell me how old should a comment be for one to be allowed to facepalm it lol. You read something stupid, you facepalm it,thats how it works.
And I dont know if a weirdo going to other peoples profiles and stalking their activity should be talking about "living rent free", lacking a bit of self awareness there.

Last edited:

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Well, yeah. Many games have untagged ntr so checking the thread before downloading is pretty normal to avoid wasting your time. And I saw some retarded comments so I facepalmed them, I just happened to read them, I wasn't looking for them specifically. And about them being months old..... well tell me how old should a comment be for one to be allowed to facepalm it lol. You read something stupid, you facepalm it,thats how it works.
And I dont know if a weirdo going to other peoples profiles and stalking their activity should be talking about "living rent free", lacking a bit of self awareness there.
Deflect as much as you want, you’ve been on here for almost a week doing this cornball shit trying to fight the NTR boogeyman. There’s nothing you can say I’ll take seriously.

Usually I’d say you have a grass deficiency, but for you I guess I’ll just wish you luck :KEK:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is discord for patreons only? Has he ever shared how he creates content for the game ? Thank you.
Discord is open for everyone, there is of course a patreon chat only, has for how he creates content for the game i never seen them showing how they make the content for the game, only once in long time about their engine.

Reactions: MegaBlackJoe

MegaBlackJoe

Feb 24, 2018
Discord is open for everyone, there is of course a patreon chat only, has for how he creates content for the game i never seen them showing how they make the content for the game, only once in long time about their engine.
The link to join discord is outdated. Could you please share it if you have it? Thanks

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The link to join discord is outdated. Could you please share it if you have it? Thanks
actually i didnt know, the server had the link and invites turn off temporarly due to those spam bots, the only way to invite its to ask someone that has permission to invite which i dont have.

Reactions: MegaBlackJoe
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes