Nov 18, 2022
They're preparing the next version for Steam, so far from abandoned. Besides, long periods between updates doesn't equal abandoned.

Dec 13, 2019
Ok I need some help with this I can't find Mr. YY his not by the Smart Shop I've already looked across the whole map and couldn't find him, I think he may be at the house with the chair and a opened box of beer (Suburbs Area).

By the way this for the quest "Boys" I'm on the second part of the quest "Get them tickets 0/2"
I'm also having trouble with this quest — with the same issue as DeathAssassin12 of not being able to find YY.

I have looked in the "old" location of the shop, which is now a pit. And I've also looked in the new shop location, next to the athlete girl's (Emily?) house.

If it makes a difference, I'm using the Mac version.

Help? Anyone?

Reactions: olomolo

Namibal

Jan 25, 2023
I'm also having trouble with this quest — with the same issue as DeathAssassin12 of not being able to find YY.

I have looked in the "old" location of the shop, which is now a pit. And I've also looked in the new shop location, next to the athlete girl's (Emily?) house.

If it makes a difference, I'm using the Mac version.

Help? Anyone?
try staring a new game to see if it is a glitch. but he should be near the shop smart new location behind the zabrina poster.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I bet this update is taking so long because they are working on their other game instead of this one. If I remember right, this game is going to be put on pause after this update to work on the other game.
They not working on the other game, they working on the current game, if they were working on the new game they would mention it, this game was never going be paused enterily, the devolepment was going to get slower, their aim atm is to get this update out and they working same time for steam release.

Nov 18, 2022
I'd love to know this myself. Pretty sure twitter.com/dandyboyoni would have been talking about side projects if such a thing existed.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
They have explained they are putting this game on hold so to speak. As they arent getting their ideal funding, Oni has decided to create another game with his co-creator that will go straight to sales, no beta/alpha, just straight to completed game which who knows how long that will take; although they say it will be a smaller game like dandy boy VRNR. So wouldnt expect any updates for a long while until they get their funding, IF they get their funding. Otherwise, this game is sort of a lost cause atleast for now. Maybe someone will pick it up if it gets abandoned.
This is where I heard it from and it seems pretty likely to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
What other game?
They mentioned they were considering pausing this game and make a new one to sell it, so that they had enough money to continue this game's production, but since some of us talked with them in the discord on the server and in private, we told them to try to release on steam, dlsite, or other platform, that way the production wouldnt stop.

Reactions: slashslayer
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes