Miched

Mar 22, 2021
Don't remind me of that scene. It was so badly animated. A complete boner-killer.
I'd argue Amy's man-hating lesbian attitude did that worse than the animation, girl rubbed me the wrong way from the moment I started the game and just kept getting worse the longer it went.

Art in the game seems to suggest it's possible to get Melissa anally in more ways than just during the dinner, but damned if I know how to do that, and since completed save files don't let you replay specific events (such as Mary's milking) using someone else's save is pretty useless for that.

Reactions: Antman63995

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I'd argue Amy's man-hating lesbian attitude did that worse than the animation, girl rubbed me the wrong way from the moment I started the game and just kept getting worse the longer it went.

Art in the game seems to suggest it's possible to get Melissa anally in more ways than just during the dinner, but damned if I know how to do that, and since completed save files don't let you replay specific events (such as Mary's milking) using someone else's save is pretty useless for that.
I really wish instead of being a man hater, they just made her and the MC bicker more towards each other. That would have been hot, insulting each other even while having sex.

MasonXMohammad

Jan 28, 2018
Hello, I can't access the storylines for Tess and Sunny (outside the Amy questline) was this removed and in which version? Also where can I download the Christmas/Halloween versions?

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
why did they get rid of that celebrity singer girl that you meet at the beach? the was one of the best characters lol

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
why did they get rid of that celebrity singer girl that you meet at the beach? the was one of the best characters lol
If i recall well, she is not removed from the game, its only temporary cause she is getting her own content story, now when its gonna happen i dont know.

Reactions: jems666

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Anyone know the current cheat password?
correct me if im wrong, been awhile, but this last version doesnt require any code to get the cheat menu, it was a system that was removed, to access it its simple open the invetory and go all the way to the left and you will see the cheat menu.

Reactions: Menard42

Menard42

Feb 25, 2022
correct me if im wrong, been awhile, but this last version doesnt require any code to get the cheat menu, it was a system that was removed, to access it its simple open the invetory and go all the way to the left and you will see the cheat menu.
Oh I had no clue, i just found this thank you for telling me

sweebledoof

Apr 16, 2022
The quest "in father's footsteps" broke for me, the cutscene to actually travel to the desert never happens, please help!
EDIT: lol just had to finish one of their quests, should've thought of that sooner

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is there some way to replay scenes or is the gallery just images?
There is some repeatable scenes, not to the extent of seeing the entire event again, only the H-scenes ingame not in the gallery, gallery is pretty much only Cg's no animations if i recall well its been awhile i have touch the game.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes